What is the latest version of PCSX2 that has a debugger?
I wonder what is the last version that has a debugger?

Sponsored links

mhh. dunno about the svn. the last time i tried and saw that window was on 0.8 or something. the svn wasn't public by that time i think. but i seriously can't remember. Laugh

what you need it for? just asking...
all version have a debugger
(07-25-2013, 06:40 AM)Saiki Wrote: all version have a debugger
How Do I Activate the debugger on PCSX2 1.0.0?
if you really wanna look at it. the logger isn't there in the release version. you gotta get the code from google and build the "devel" configuration. there you have the button on the right.
Check this thread. Which explains why you can't get it in new version as well as why it wasn't really usefull to begin with.
(07-25-2013, 07:11 AM)miseru99 Wrote: Check this thread. Which explains why you can't get it in new version as well as why it wasn't really usefull to begin with.
Thank you. I had read the threat before.
I'll try with version 0.9.6, I think I can give effective use!

(07-25-2013, 07:08 AM)xstyla Wrote: if you really wanna look at it. the logger isn't there in the release version. you gotta get the code from google and build the "devel" configuration. there you have the button on the right.

Thank you. But it sounds hard to do, I think it would be better to use the old debugger.
(07-25-2013, 07:14 AM)asm Wrote: But it sounds hard to do, I think it would be better to use the old debugger.

you know that is weird. you want a debugger but can't compile the program? what you need a ps2 debugger for then? Blink
(07-25-2013, 07:19 AM)xstyla Wrote: you know that is weird. you want a debugger but can't compile the program? what you need a ps2 debugger for then? Blink
I've never compiled code for PCSX2. Can you help me compile?. Excuse my writing, I use google translator.
ehh... google english. no. but i want to ask you a question. what you want to do with the debugger?