What is the minimum requirement's for this emulator?
i have writed what Pcsx2.Googlecode says.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]

Sponsored links

I noticed, just contradicting it slightly, those aren't "requirements" they're recomendations
My PC Runs it just fine and my specs are:
2.0 CPU
768 Ram
128 MB Video

Runs at 55 FPS
I'm running a compaq laptop with windows vista. I am curious if it'll make the cut.

processor: AMD Sempron SI-42 @2.1 GHz
RAM: 3GB
Video Card:NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G

I'm really in the mood to play FFX. If any one can help that would be amazing.
sempron is mono-core, that's too slow for even FFX (or expect it to be REALLY slow)
this req i think for playing without speedhacks
im playin with
2,2 Ghz intel c2d
9600 GT
3 Gb ram
60 fps most of the games but with speedhacks Wacko
without speedhacks generally 40 fps or something
I got shinobi to 100fps no speedhacks on an 8600GT but couldn't get it past 40 on an 8400GS so the REQUIREMENT is somewhere between them
It's so game dependent you CANT create a universal requirement. Some games will work full speed with even a crappy 8400GS or lower (given you have a good processor) and others will need a 9600gt+ to work well even at native resolutions.
We can only give an estimate and still that can be very inaccurate considering how many games behave differently or taking into account emulator/plugin bugs that can change requirements drastically (make them higher obviously)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
true enough, but as a general requirement you could, there aren't too many intense games (such as t5) that won't run at least half speed on 2.2 while I'm not talking FULL 50/60 fps these are still somewhat playable. (svr09 at 20fps isn't a joyride, but it plays decently) and to be semi offtopic, what game needs a 9600GT? I've never seen you pull things out of thin air bosit, so now I'm curious
(08-18-2009, 01:43 PM)Saiki Wrote: true enough, but as a general requirement you could, there aren't too many intense games (such as t5) that won't run at least half speed on 2.2 while I'm not talking FULL 50/60 fps these are still somewhat playable. (svr09 at 20fps isn't a joyride, but it plays decently) and to be semi offtopic, what game needs a 9600GT? I've never seen you pull things out of thin air bosit, so now I'm curious

Crysis or GTA 4 Laugh
i think this reqs decreasing while PCSX2 and GsDx improving and our computers getting better. 1 or 2 to years from now everyone can play classic PS2 games in our HDTV via our computer. And we'll be able to jump trough space-time