What is the minimum requirement's for this emulator?
I'm sure someone else can give a more clear answer but it looks like your processor is pretty slow and ram is very low I also see a lack of a good graphics card so I highly doubt many games will work on your PC if any at all.
AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz, 8192MB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series

Sponsored links

GSnull is just that... null. It doesn't emulate anything. That said, if your CPU doesn't have SSE2 (which it doesn't) it can't use PCSX2... period. End of story.

You can try a much older version of PCSX2 that still has non-SSE2 support (0.9.4 maybe? Probably even an older version than that) but it won't have good compatibility and the speed will be absolutely terrible. Like 5fps terrible... if that.

That is a single core CPU that doesn't even have the most basic of instruction sets at a speed less than 2ghz... You will never play PS2 games on that system Tongue2
[Image: 2748844.png]
Which part of 'make your own thread' do you not understand? Click the NEW THREAD button.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Hi, I was wondering if the following specs would allow me decent gameplay without any serious lagging.
My computer has 4GB RAM, a 2.3GHz AMD Athlon64 Dual Core processor, running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit with an ATI Radeon 2100 Graphics Card (128MB dedicated video graphics)! I already have the emulator configured, now it's just to download the ISOs. Can someone please help me out here?
(11-24-2012, 11:06 PM)BADBOY20 Wrote: " now it's just to download the ISOs"

You are indeed what your name in the forum says...
Downloaded ISO are not supported here.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-25-2012, 12:55 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: You are indeed what your name in the forum says...

Ummmm..... What are you talking about??? That's not making sense nor is that helping me in any way whatsoever!!!!

(11-25-2012, 08:26 AM)recoder Wrote: Downloaded ISO are not supported here.

I wasn't ASKING for ISOs to download!!! I was simply stating something!!! All I want to know is if the specs of my computer are good enough for me to run the emulator and games. If they will be lagging very badly, then I won't even bother!!! But, if no-one here wants to help, then I guess I'll find out on my own!!!!
Quote: But, if no-one here wants to help, then I guess I'll find out on my own!!!!
you got it.
Pirates always stay on their own, here.
Kthnxbye
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
BADBOY20
Your system is similar to my system ... I can't run full speed either... for 3D games ...
My system configure for you as reference;
For PCSX2 1.1.0 running Resident Evil 4 at 5X FPS with DirectX9 plugin
AMD x215 (Duel core / 2.7Ghz)
8GB RAM
7600GT w/256MB
For PCSX2 1.1.0 running Resident Evil 4 at 3X FPS with DirectX10 plugin
8GB RAM
HD3300 (onboard)
(11-26-2012, 11:26 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you got it.
Pirates always stay on their own, here.
Kthnxbye

I'm not a pirate you jackass!! I was simply asking for someone to tell me if the emulator would run properly on my computer, given the specs of it!!! All you guys are a bunch of F U C K I N G MORONS!!!!! You speak English, but it looks like you surely can't understand it!!!! SMH!!! I pity you all.

(11-26-2012, 03:12 PM)buleo Wrote: BADBOY20
Your system is similar to my system ... I can't run full speed either... for 3D games ...
My system configure for you as reference;
For PCSX2 1.1.0 running Resident Evil 4 at 5X FPS with DirectX9 plugin
8GB RAM
7600GT w/256MB
For PCSX2 1.1.0 running Resident Evil 4 at 3X FPS with DirectX10 plugin
8GB RAM
HD3300 (onboard)

Thank you!!!! FINALLY someone with sense is telling me more or less what I wanted to know!!! In terms of the people on this thread, you most certainly are the sharpest tool in the shed!!! It seems that no-one else understands my question!!!! Thanks once again!!! At least I know I'm not wasting my time with this emulator!!! Smile