Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What kind of hardware setups do you guys run pcsx2 on?
I have a 37 inch hdtv hooked up to the computer via DVI cable running as a 2nd monitor. I use the normal 22 inch computer monitor to browse the web while the TV i use to watch movies/play games. To anyone who's familiar with running duel monitors its quite cool because you can drag windows interchangeably between the 2 monitors.

Luckily the full screen function of Pcsx2 just so happens to work correctly on duel monitors so I can choose to fullscreen the program on my tv.

I play using a ps2 controller hooked up to the computer with a usb adapter. It looks and feels exactly like I'm playing on a real ps2 except for the fact it looks ten times better because of the higher resolution. Ironically i also have a real ps2 hooked up to the tv which I don't use much anymore except for games which the emu can't quite handle yet.

Running FFXII on both the emu and the real PS2 and comparing them on the same TV is like night and day. Definitely glad that PCSX2 exists, it improves the experience so much more.

Sponsored links

when at home i connect my laptop to my 42inch full HD and use a wireless keyboard, wireless laser mouse, sitting on nice soft leather sofa (fck yeah!)
only thing missing .. the walk-in fridge ..
[Image: 1454055.png]
im running pcsx2 on my 14.1 inch laptop
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

21.5 1080p monitor. I also use it as a TV in my room. Just the right size for me and the wife to snuggle around cozily whilst taking turns playing persona.
17 inch monitor,I use it to play on my PS2 using my TV-Tuner too.
See specs on Medusa and 22" lcd tv.
With 5.1 sound
Don't under estimate the power of stupid people in groups.
Medusa:
I7 940
LG Br-dvd
1.5 TB HD total
Corsair Mem 1600Mhz 6Gb
Radeon HD4870 1 GB
Gigabyte Ga-ex58-ud5
1.1Kw psu

specs in my sig with a 17" CRT monitor and sometimes using my almost PS2 controller look-alike Pelican controller Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja