Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ru listening?(foreigner music)
So right now what kind of music the ppl of pcsx2 forums like-listen????

im in love with namie amuro in this moment, the last album Checkmate is very good, here two of many songs that i love of her.

Baby dont cry

Make it happend

Plz post ur links so "we"(actually "I") can have the chance to know new music ^^

Sponsored links

Closedeyes I like Ellegarden the songs are mostly in english but its a Japanese band their Vocalist worked as a waiter in the US before coming to japan and joining the band and I also like the mongolian chopstick band from the anime Beck

My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
here is some of my best songs off all time !!! :

Shakira did it again

And i miss you

jai ho

i like rock , pop and some rap

PS i am not responsible if a song contain some sexual material ( nothing done by me i have not even watched the videos Tongue i listen to them on MP3 format Smile ( i just googled Glare )

this one, ATM :
FFF - Le pire et le meilleur
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
@anito9999

thanks, ellergarden nice add, funny this is the my second japanesse band that sing in english(boom boom satellites awesome band was the first Tongue )
Beck anime, nice music, nice animation, awesome manga.

@abdo123

ahh shakira, i have to confess that i still dont listen to the latest albums. i rly <3 her more when shes singing in spanish Tongue
Gonna try more hindi music >_> and thanks for remind me about everything but the girl; god those days

@jesalvein

Gonna say this, mind to share the lyrics the band sounds pretty good, but even when i try to study french in high school, have to say that i dont lear nothing(pretty lazy in those days >_<)

(07-30-2011, 07:41 PM)ecchiless Wrote: @anito9999

thanks, ellergarden nice add, funny this is the my second japanesse band that sing in english(boom boom satellites awesome band was the first Tongue )

@abdo123

ahh shakira, i have to confess that i still dont listen to the latest albums. i rly <3 her more when shes singing in spanish Tongue
Gonna try more hindi music >_> and thanks for remind me about everything but the girl; god those days

@jesalvein

Gonna say this, mind to share the lyrics the band sounds pretty good, but even when i try to study french in high school, have to say that i dont lear nothing(pretty lazy in those days >_<)

i do like Whenever Wherever Spanish version
yeh it is much better she singing in Spanish Wink
(07-30-2011, 07:41 PM)ecchiless Wrote: @anito9999

then here's another one for you then enjoy the awesome music of Cold Rain and again its from Japan

I know a couple more but can't remember them at the Moment

My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Cool more to enjoy ^^
Here one of my favorites singers, he's from argentina.
Artist: Diego Torres. Song: Color y esperanza; english and spanish subs
Only lyrics with a wild animal channel video xD(?)

Original video w/o lyrics

Arcade Fire, I think it's a must-hear, but I realized that in many countries they are practically unknown (I my country, for example)
Lamb - no need to describe
Hooverphonic - a miracle from Belgium
Bjork
Jon Lajoie - esp. WTF Collective, Everyday Normal Crew, Pop Song, Radio Friendly Song etc.
Sun.has.cancer - well, they should be on YouTube; actually it's a band from my hometown. Amazing merge of metal and dance music
David Bowie - I think his albm "Earthling" is a little bit underestimated
Asian Dub Foundation - omen nomenSmile
Siddharta - more or less folk-metal band from Slovenia
Silent Stream of Godless Elegy - ethno-metal (mostly in english) from my country
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
AMD Athlon II X4 640 @ 3.7 GHz
Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 GB DDR5 @ 800/1000 MHz
RAM 2x2 GB DDR 3 Dual channel
(07-30-2011, 07:41 PM)ecchiless Wrote: @jesalvein

http://musique.ados.fr/Fff/Le-Pire-Et-Le...39852.html
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go