What's the newest Revision of the pcsx2?
If anyone know the latest revision of pcsx2 please let me know because i have been seeing screen shots of a higher revision that's higher then the one i am using.

The one i am using right now is r1888.

I saw someone else using r2199, or maybe that was the gsdx r, i don't know.

YOU tell me!

Sponsored links

r2353 new gui
r2186 old gui
Gsdx-r2348
(12-17-2009, 09:07 PM)nitrogen420 Wrote: If anyone know the latest revision of pcsx2 please let me know because i have been seeing screen shots of a higher revision that's higher then the one i am using.

The one i am using right now is r1888.

I saw someone else using r2199, or maybe that was the gsdx r, i don't know.

YOU tell me!

That was probably me using r2199 build of GSDX, i posted a pic of my config and it was in there. Its not an offical build of it(meaning not compiled by the creators of PCSX2) and therefore not supported. If you want continued support here for your problems. You might have to continue to use the rev that came in 1888. There really isn't much difference between the versions. The speed hasn't improved and I haven't noticed too many bug fixes (at least not in what i play). So in my mind, you aren't missing out on much.

If you want the file just PM me, I cannot give links in the forums. Do not expect support if using it and you get a bug. You will also need to update DirectX (2199 also uses DirectX 11) so it will not load unless you have directx 11 installed with the august update(though it doesn't actually use DX11). There are also other various .dll files needed to run it that you will need to get. Its a bit of trouble for the same result that you are currently getting with 1888..

Was also using the 2217 version of SPU2X. Wanted to see if i could get better quality for Ar Tonelico's hymmnos songs, because the earlier versions were a bit off the original(not like really bad off, but not perfect either), and surprisngly the newer version was closer to perfection.

I am using it because I like playing mad scientist and testing various things til i get optimum configs for games. What you saw was my optimum config for FF12.
------------
CPU: Core I7 Q720
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GT240M
Ram: 4 gigs
I'd hold out a bit longer if you want support. The first 0.9.7 beta should be out before any great length of time. I think they're mostly in the bug fixing stage versus the feature adding stage.
[Image: 2748844.png]
ive got (r3878) now
And we're around ~r4230 now: http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/source/list

Please check the date of the threads before you reply next time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64