What settings?
hey there' i'm just really new at emulation on PS2 and i'm just wondering what is the best settings for the Game Fight Night round 2?

here are my specs

AMD Athlon 64 x2 5600+
2gb ram ddr2 800
Nvidia 9600GT

btw, i got bout 30fps in the game

Sponsored links

You should really post your setting first, It doesn't make any sense when topicstarters ask people to start spamming thread with their configs...
Although I think with Athlon 64 you won't get much better performance regardless of config.
The only thing that will really help though are speedhacks and reduced resolution(not really since you have a decent GPU).
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]
First of all, I want to say "hello" to anyone on this forum, and I want to thank you for this great project called PCSX2.

I don't know where to post, so I hope here it's ok.

I try to emulate Smackdown vs RAW 2009 (2008, 2007, it doesn't matter, it's the same).
My system specifications are written in the signature. I'm using Windows Vista x86 (32-Bit).
I'm using 0.9.6, all speedhacks enabled, all CPU settings enabled, the best graphics plugin for me seemed to be GSDX (SSE2), and I'm getting about 30-35 fps in game, 50 in the menu. Is there any way to run the game better/faster ? I would really apreciate if you can help me.