What the difference between D3D internal resolutions and Custom Resolution ?
What the difference between D3D internal resolutions and Custom Resolution ?

Sponsored links

They are the same thing?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
The drop down box selects a multiple of the native resolution, but the custom none lets you type in your own, like say if you lag at 2x but play fine at native, you can type in the numbers for a 1.5 resolution+^_^+ at least this is what i think your trying to ask+^_^+
just take your native resolution and that trusty dusty calculator and multiply it by 1.5 or whatever. example 640 at 2x = 1280 while 640 at 1.5x is 960+^_^+
if this isn't the answer your looking for, then i don't quite understand what your asking
Signature purposefully left blank.

thanks for the replay , I mean the difference between

[Image: iyj1ci.jpg]
oh, the d3d internal is what the Emulator pushes out, while he above resolution is just how big the view window is in accordance with your monitor. your D3D internal should always be equal, or less then the window, or your just wasting resources on the emulator to output at a resolution that's too high. my monitor is 1600x900 so that's what the resolution of my rig is set to, while the internal i have set to Native or 960x720
Signature purposefully left blank.
looks like an old plugins interface. maybe you should update. Wink

the first is the videomode the monitor is set to or the window is sized and the second one is the resolution the plugin renders the stuff into the (internal) back buffer before rescaling it to the monitor's resolution. easy. Wink
In other words;
The internal resolution is the good stuff. Laugh
Something strange about that plugin, looks like a hybrid from old and new (new being the hw hacks, shade boost settings) old being the top half.

Pcsx2 doesn't support 3rd party plugins esp when the source is unknown or hacked.
no, thats how the plugin screen looks when you first configure gsdx via the wizard.
No it doesn't.
[Image: newsig.jpg]