Whats the best set up for me??
Hey guys, sorry to bother ppl with this but i have been toying around with the emulator for some time now trying to get the best my comp can give me. But to be honest when it comes to programs am not that great haha, Just wondering if anyone could tell me the best settings i could get on my comp. Any help will be great thanks Smile

My Specs:
AMD Athlon™ II X4 630 Processor 2.80GHz
2GB of ram
64bit OS
Nividia GeForce 9400 GT
Display mode 1440 x 900

P.s cant think of anything else i should put but let me know if there is anymore information i can give thanks again guys Smile

Sponsored links

what game?? that rig maybe be poor to fair because of the 9400GT(Early-entry GPU)
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
(11-19-2010, 02:55 PM)tallbender Wrote: what game?? that rig maybe be poor to fair because of the 9400GT(Early-entry GPU)

Kingdom Heart 1, and yes i keep meaning to update GPU but am not sure what to update it to. I dont want to spend stupid amounts on it, but dont want to buy one for cheap that doesn't really boost it enough to make it worth the money
Just figure how much money you want/can spend on a new graphics card and then go from there, you can always find good card offerings at a price range.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64