When is the next stable release?
I am not trying to be impatient or anything but on the PCSX2 site under downloads the last stable release 1.0.0 was on 2012-08-01 which is a year old. I am just wondering is there a new stable release on the way or whats going on i find it hard to believe you have not made any progress since then.

Sponsored links

when it ready.

From the FAQ that no one seem to read

When will the next version be released?

It will be released when it is ready. Don’t waste your time and ours asking about that.

Use SVN builds if you want update
(12-04-2013, 01:30 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: when it ready.

From the FAQ that no one seem to read

When will the next version be released?

It will be released when it is ready. Don’t waste your time and ours asking about that.

Use SVN builds if you want update

I have tried using the SVN builds but when i try to boot PS2 emulator it just crashes.
Then you've missed something, most likely you haven't updated your directx
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Or VC was not installed like was mentioned on SVN page
Btw is there no possibility to check the version of directX? Then you can just open a messagebox and display the link to directX and close pcsx2 instantly afterwards. Might reduce some questions/miserable 'bug reports'.
(12-04-2013, 02:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: Btw is there no possibility to check the version of directX? Then you can just open a messagebox and display the link to directX and close pcsx2 instantly afterwards. Might reduce some questions/miserable 'bug reports'.

There is a way to check what version of DirectX you have. It's very simple.
To check which version of DirectX is on your computer

1. Open DirectX Diagnostic Tool by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, typing dxdiag in the search box, and then pressing Enter.

2.Click the System tab, and then, under System Information, check the DirectX version number.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windo...=windows-7
Not hard. Just use Google before posting in this thread. It's not rocket science.
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-6700K Processor (Overclocked to 4.6GHz)
Motherboard: ASUS Z170-A
GPU: x2, ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB AMP! Extreme (SLI)
RAM: 16 GB
HD: x1, 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SSD, x1, 2TB SSHD, x1, 4TB Seagate Backup Plus, x1, 1TB Seagate External
OS: Windows 10 64-bit (Upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate (64-Bit)
No i meant if there is a c-command like GetDXVersion() that will provide the current version of dx. Then the program can tell the user that his dx is outdated. I think if your dx is outdated you also dont know 'dxdiag'. (Probably most users never used 'Run' in their life.)

Actually it is surprising that this error happens that often. Normally dx is updated every time you install a new game, or? At least if it is a new game your DX should be updated. And there are not many changes in DX in the last years, or?
(12-04-2013, 01:42 AM)refraction Wrote: Then you've missed something, most likely you haven't updated your directx

nope its up to date
(12-04-2013, 01:46 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Or VC was not installed like was mentioned on SVN page

Got it already