Where are my Cdvdrom plugin?!
I cannot spot more than 2 choices in the dropdown menu:
- PEOpS CDVD 1.3.0
- Gigaherz' CDVD plugin 0.7.0

Those are the only 2 choices. Where are the other choices..? With those presented choices, I cannot run any *.iso ... I have to choose a drive...

Also (a bit off-topic), which 'Graphics' would be most suitable for me:
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720, 2.8 ghz
Memory: 4 GB DDR2
Graphic: Radeon HD4870 1GB Toxic

Sponsored links

I don't know what you're using,but the 0.9.6 release pack that is on our site has an iso reading plugin too.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Really? I must've missed that then... Hmm... I downloaded this: PCSX2 0.9.6 Installer from the Downloads-section. I installed it, but I cannot see any other things than those 2 I mentioned. Weird. What have I done wrong..? Hmm...

EDIT: Perhaps I should try a complete reinstallation of the 0.9.6?
Huh so you can't see Linuz/PP Iso CDVD on the cdvd plugins list?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
No... I don't. I will try to re-download the installer and then install it again to see if it'll pop up then.
Ok... so I reinstalled everything, and now I can spot 4 choices instead of 2! Finally!

However, I tried running an .iso by using Linuz for Cdvdrom and ZeroGS for graphics. Now I get these 2 "errors" when I try running CD/DVD from File or hitting Execute from Run menu:
- CDVDiso Msg: "Error loading C:\Pcsx2\some.iso"
- Pcsx2 Msg: "Error opening CDVD plugin"

What's wrong now then..?

EDIT: Fixed that issue. Apparently I had the game attached to Daemon Tools. No wonder it wouldn't start. Now it does.

However, now I am experiencing speed issues... Trying to run SSX Tricky (PAL) with SSE2, but it's still slow.. I guess that I have to try out the older Svn versions of Pcsx2...
Your speed issue is probably related to the fact that you are stuck using an SSE2 graphics plugin =(

Maybe try the ZeroGS?

You can also try grabbing the latest beta from the stickied thread in the general forums. The new VU cycle stealing speed hack is pretty scrumptious, though it might have lots of compatibility issues.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
(04-26-2009, 07:46 PM)minstreless Wrote: However, now I am experiencing speed issues... Trying to run SSX Tricky (PAL) with SSE2, but it's still slow.. I guess that I have to try out the older Svn versions of Pcsx2...

the newest beta runs about twice as fast as the last svn I have (1045), try that
(04-26-2009, 07:49 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Your speed issue is probably related to the fact that you are stuck using an SSE2 graphics plugin =(

Maybe try the ZeroGS?

You mean GSDX. And no, SSE2 or SSSE3 don't seem to differ in terms of speed THAT much.
(04-26-2009, 07:51 PM)Cain Wrote:
(04-26-2009, 07:49 PM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: Your speed issue is probably related to the fact that you are stuck using an SSE2 graphics plugin =(

Maybe try the ZeroGS?

You mean GSDX. And no, SSE2 or SSSE3 don't seem to differ in terms of speed THAT much.

No, I meant ZeroGS. There's a chance he might get better speeds with that plugin.

Regardless! Try the newest beta and fiddle around with the VU speed hack.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.