[?] Where are the hardest calculations on CPU in PCSX2
(10-18-2009, 12:25 AM)bkwegoharder Wrote: Are you alexander blade the modder? The one who made the filecheckfix, asi loader and netkicker for Grand Theft Auto 4?

and if im not wrong...GamesForWindows XliveAchieverBiggrin

Sponsored links

(10-18-2009, 12:51 PM)Smasher4ya Wrote:
(10-18-2009, 12:25 AM)bkwegoharder Wrote: Are you alexander blade the modder? The one who made the filecheckfix, asi loader and netkicker for Grand Theft Auto 4?

and if im not wrong...GamesForWindows XliveAchieverBiggrin

BiggrinBiggrinBiggrin u r right too
Is there a point to this silly thread ?
Intel E7500 @ 4.00ghz 400 fsb / Asus P5QL Pro / 4Gb Kingston RAM / PNY nvidia 9800GT 512Mb / Creative X-Fi Music 24 / Vista 64 SP2/
Oh snap, I just searched google for xlive achiever and that thing is crazy. you can unlock all the achievements for whatever game you choose. Incredible. That can be a huge threat to Microsoft.

Oh and before you leave Alexander, do you know why this happens when you use Filecheckfix in GTA 4

https://tv.rockstargames.com/videos/view...A58D84EE2D

Look at how the pedestrians lean over when you run into them. I love filecheckfix, but sometimes this issue is very annoying and it makes the game real easy. Is there anyway to fix it?
it's not a gta iv support topic Laugh btw - rly i don't know whats the hell it is with peds

maybe it's time to close this ?! Tongue
Agreed, this thread went silly.