Where can I find the Advanced Settings in the new Gui?
Hey guys,

I was just curious where I can find the advanced settings in the new gui, specifically the settings for clamping. Because I want to use the new gui (don't worry, I won't spam you with bugreports, I know you don't want this yet^^), but it's a bit slower so far than the old gui, since in this I could set calmping to "none". And since I play Persona 4 at the moment (where I need about every fps I can get, thanks to my CPU^^), it would be nice to do this here too.

If I'm not to stupid to find this option and there's really no way yet to change this in the gui, is there a way to change it another way? By editing some files or something like that?

Greeting, Bright-Warrior
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.

Sponsored links

Not implemented yet and for the billionth time, the new gui is still in ALPHA stages, incomplete.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
the new gui is not supported because it is not finished and it can cause major issues, and it is missing major features. It is a work in progress, just use the old gui version.
(10-19-2009, 01:54 PM)Bositman Wrote: Not implemented yet and for the billionth time, the new gui is still in ALPHA stages, incomplete.

Sorry, I just wanted to know if this could be done or not. I also didn't want to spam the forums with bugs of the new gui, just wanted to try it out myself, since Jake.Stine and arcum42 are putting so much work in it. I wanted to follow the progress of they're great work, that's all.

I know that it's alpha, that's why I was wondering if it could be changed differently. Sorry man.

(10-19-2009, 01:55 PM)bkwegoharder Wrote: the new gui is not supported because it is not finished and it can cause major issues, and it is missing major features. It is a work in progress, just use the old gui version.

But for beeing so incomplete, it works very good so far. I hardly have no problems with it, just a crush here and there. My gratitude goes to our Coder Team, they do a great job!
Rejoice, they say. Color is back.