Where can I find the last revision that allows me to play Obscure II?
I know that the version that runs Obsucre II is a playground version, so I was wondering if anyone know where I can find it?
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]

Sponsored links

Best place to start would be the old Playground SVN http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2-playground/updates/list

Pull out ye ol' compiler and have at it since I'm not sure many people still have any precompiled copies of playground floating around anymore.
[Image: 2748844.png]
But it says "[SVN CLOSED] Project for unofficial pcsx2 changes", so I cannot download and compile anything, right?
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
No, you can still download and compile the SVN. The only thing closed meant in this case is that no further updates will be given.

(edit) To be more clear, follow the compilation guide for PCSX2, only at the SVN checkout stage, use http://pcsx2-playground.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ instead. You can change revisions until you find one that works.
Thanks, I'm going to to that Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Ok, I download the last version in the trunk but I still don't know how to switch between versions? I mean, I m in revision 710 right now, how do I downgrade until the one I want Sad.

Edit: In this revision of Playground vtl, Obcure II works perfect, no errors, full speed. Smile Thanks Koji for letting me know about the svn address that I forgot about PG pcsx2 Smile
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
Not a problem. For future reference if you need a specific revision (either for playground or main PCSX2 branch) just follow the guide and instead of putting "head revision" when you download you just click "revision" and type which revision number you want.

Glad I could help you out.