Where can i obtain a download to the LATEST release of PCSX2?
I'm looking for a legit and non-fiddled-with PCSX2 portable zip or executable that is the real thing and not a vandalism copy that some youtuber uploaded
Can someone point me to the right place? I can't seem to find them as my browser is giving me advertisements that aren't related to what im looking for instead of the right page.

Sponsored links

http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Forum-Program
Those are official
Google "pcsx2 orphis build bot " and, the first link is the place.
Edit: Never mind, just hop on either of the links which vsub provided.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks!!! is there a 64-bit .exe within?
As far as I know,there is no x64 pcsx2 version(not just there)
Really? I thought i saw one a while ago but couldn't download anything at the time. was it only a test build or something?
There's no x64 version. If some site claims it has one it's most likely containing a virus.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
There were X64 bit versions a while before but, now we are only focusing on 32bit releases.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Awwww I have 64-bit os and thought it'd run faster... looks like im stuck with 32-bit unless a 64-bit version decides to come out.
There are currently no X64 bit builds in development. Even if they were, the performance difference will be very minimal.
- Refraction