Where do i get the games?
Just a quick question by a new guy here... Have no idea

Sponsored links

Ebay can be a good place, or if you have a local second hand games store, you can usually pick up the games really cheap Smile

And of course you can use any of your existing PS2 games you have on your console.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Birthday or Christmas presents.
this close treading on piracy. This close.
(03-04-2014, 02:06 AM)wyndnra1n Wrote: this close treading on piracy. This close.

No it isn't, it was a legitimate question. Stop jumping to conclusions and witchhunting.

(03-04-2014, 02:08 AM)refraction Wrote: No it isn't, it was a legitimate question. Stop jumping to conclusions and witchhunting.

Ha

Great place is amazon, and whichever gamestops still are selling ps2 games (though good games have probably already been picked through). These games are so cheap nowadays anyway, a lot of opportunities.
from your dvd's xD is a good idea to make iso's or play with your dvd plugged in your dvd reader of your pc
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4 Ghz
CPU Cooler: Corsair H75
MoBo: MSI Z97S SLI KRAIT  
GPU: AMD Radeon R9 290X
RAM: Corsair 16 GB 1600 Mhz

Desktop
[Image: 1086677.png]

Laptop
[Image: 872520.png]
Local 2nd hand stores. Try going in with a good amount of money and then bargain for a bulk price.
You can often get 25% discount on already cheap games Smile
We have some cheap ps 2 games here but no damn Final Fantasy the only games i want to play @ the moment Monster hunter kinda fail without online and Champions of Norrath runs on 60 fps till theres fighting with alot of light then it slows down to 30-45 fps :x
I cant believe nobody has FFX, that was one of the most popular games on the PS2, second hand stores (especially online) usually have thousands of copies. Monster Hunter is also enjoyable offline imo Tongue