Poll: What is your favorite prime colour?
This poll is closed.
RED
21.43%
3 21.43%
YELLOW
7.14%
1 7.14%
BLUE
71.43%
10 71.43%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Prime Colour is Best to You?
Tongue 
Studies have shown that colors have The Abilities to effect our emotions
What is your Favorite prime color?
Red The Color Red Represents:
Energy: Red boosts our physical energy levels, increases our heart rate and blood pressure and prompts the release of adrenalin.
Action: it is fast moving and promotes a need for action and movement.
Desire: it relates to physical desire in all its forms- sexual, appetite, cravings.
Passion: it means a passionate belief in an issue or undertaking, including passionate love or passionate hate. Anger is negative passion.
Stimulating: red excites the physical senses - the sexual and physical appetite. It stimulates the deeper passions within us, such as sex, love, courage, hatred or revenge. If you have a flagging sex life and would like to introduce more passion into it, introduce some red into the bedroom - the more red, the more passion, but don't overdo it or it will have the opposite effect.
Exciting and Motivating: red stimulates and excites our emotions and inspires us to take action.
Attention-getting: red demands you to take notice, alerting you to danger. This is why we have red traffic lights and stop signs - it is the universal color for danger.
Assertive and Aggressive: red has a powerful effect on the assertiveness and aggressiveness of everyone. Drivers of red cars should take note! A small survey I did a few years ago showed that drivers of red cars, including females, said they felt quite aggressive behind the wheel of their red car.

Yellow Yellow Represents:
Mind and intellect: From a color psychology perspective, yellow stimulates our mental faculties; it activates the left or analytical brain.
Happiness and fun:Yellow is uplifting to the spirits; yellow helps create enthusiasm for life and can awaken greater confidence and optimism.
Communication of New Ideas: Yellow is related to the expression and integration of new ideas and thoughts.
Creative: The color of new ideas, yellow helps us find new ways of doing things.
Quick decisions: Yellow helps with clear thinking and quick decision-making but it can also be impulsive.
Anxiety producing: Yellow is fast moving so too much time in its presence can agitate and lead to nervousness and emotional instability.
Critical: Yellow makes people more mentally analytical and self critical of both themselves and others.
Non-emotional:Yellow relates to the head not the heart.
Blue Blue Represents
Communication: Blue relates to one-to-one verbal communication and self expression.
Peace and calm: The color blue induces calm and peace within us, particularly the deeper shades.
Honesty: Blue is the colour of truth.
Authority: The darker the color blue, the more authority it has.
Religion: Blue is the colour of devotion and religious study.
Wisdom: Blue enhances the wisdom of the intellect.
Conservative: The color blue is a safe colour - the most universally liked colour of all.
Predictable: Blue is not impulsive or spontaneous and it doesn't like to be rushed - blue needs to analyze and think things through, and to work to a plan.
Orderly: Blue needs to have direction & order- untidiness and unpredictability overwhelms it.
Rigid: Blue likes familiarity. It doesn't like change and will stubbornly do things its own way, even if there is a better way.

Surely Rama and Bositman nothing can go wrong Tongue
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]

Sponsored links

RED

Then what is my personality + emotions trait? Laugh
I like blue
(08-02-2012, 10:58 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: RED

Then what is my personality + emotions trait? Laugh
LOL You are Very emotional, always listening to your feeling
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
i want all of them.

maybe you need to add "ALL".
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
(08-02-2012, 11:00 AM)vsub Wrote: I like blue

Blue is linked to consciousness and intellect
ROG Asus G74S laptop
(08-02-2012, 11:05 AM)omnikam Wrote: Blue is linked to consciousness and intellect

That's expected from Cheat King
(08-02-2012, 11:03 AM)tallbender Wrote: i want all of them.

maybe you need to add "ALL".

Well, lets say you HAD to choose only one, which would it be? Smile
ROG Asus G74S laptop
alright blue is my priority
Main Hub:i5-4670(3.4Ghz Factory Clocked),ATi Radeon HD7770(GDDR5+128-bit+1GB),Win 10 SL(x64),ASUS H8M-E,8GB DDR3 RAM
Yellow is not a primary color in the light spectrum.

Since Green is not utilised in the Pigment Spectrum, i prefer blue.