Which configuration support me?
Smile 
HI everyone, I'm new here...and yes new to PCSX2 emulator...

Was wondering which is the best setting/configuration suit my lappy...(was planning to play Persona 4)

I have try so many settings but it seem not suit me...cause it will become laggy at the intro page...

please help T_T

*here are my comp spec*

Sponsored links

Your GPU is quite lacklustre, but not being an expert on integrated graphics, I'll let somebody else elaborate.

Your CPU is up to the task of Persona I believe though.

Try the MTVU speedhack, it will take advantage of the extra threads.
<REDACTED>
Use native resolution. See if you actually also have an Nvidia card. If that is the case then the latest SVN for pcsx2 can allow you to choose the Nvidia card instead of the Intel integrated graphics. That will be in the GSdx settings. The main stable version does not have this feature.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

how about the GS? not really understand which 1 choose... either AVX/SSE2/SSE41/SSE3?

and my persona 4 sound is so weird...as i can heard the echo...whenever i walk or talk to someone...which audio setting should i choose??
(12-18-2013, 10:27 AM)magic187 Wrote: how about the GS? not really understand which 1 choose... either AVX/SSE2/SSE41/SSE3?

and my persona 4 sound is so weird...as i can heard the echo...whenever i walk or talk to someone...which audio setting should i choose??

SSE41 is the fastest/best for your CPU.
<REDACTED>
Thank you so much for the help~now i can finally enjoy my persona 4...XD