Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which graphics card manufacturer is the best?
I planned to buy this http://www.hisdigital.com/un/product2-689.shtml but after reading comments on Newegg, their products seem to be not very reliable o_O
[Image: 53146021.jpg]

Sponsored links

ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI
[Image: 1817164.png]
E8400 @ Stock, 4GB DDR3-1066, XFX HD4670, Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
E5700 @ 4GHz, ASUS P5Q-EM DO, 2GB DDR2-1002, Coolermaster Elite 460W
eVGA but they're NV only. XFX if you want a double lifetime warranty on the AMD side.
Asus is known for quality and durability - ive had enough experience with their products to approve of that, my pal.
But along with quality comes a bigger price.

I'd go for Asus, XFX, Gigabyte, MSI. Club 3D is a pretty decent one too.
You people forgetting Sapphire? The first, and possibly still the best for AMD cards. Well, it's the manuf I always go for at least.
saphire..the gfx card im getting this summer!! Laugh anyway..
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

(03-20-2012, 06:35 PM)Asmodean Wrote: You people forgetting Sapphire? The first, and possibly still the best for AMD cards. Well, it's the manuf I always go for at least.

Didnt forget it, im currently using a Sapphire HD 4890, im still testing it so there is no set opinion on it from me.

The reason i said Club 3D is decent is because ive already tested one HD 4890 from Club 3D, it works nicely. Ive had a lot more experience with the other manufacturers, though.

What i like is the power saving mode for this card - The GPU clock goes down unless you're playing games, the GPU clock goes up only when you're doing something that requires GPU resources.

EVGA and XFX are rare here = (
(03-21-2012, 04:03 PM)tsunderetaiga Wrote: EVGA and XFX are rare here = (

Dont bother buying eVGA, not that it's bad, but yeeeah, i'd go for a ATI.

Anyways, mind if i ask what do you mean with ''here'' ?

I mean the crap hole where I live