[deleted]
[deleted]

Sponsored links

The revision on the top is always the latest beta: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

but be warned: they are daily commits which are in progress, so they might be unstable.
The latest "stable" beta is 0.9.8.

Main Rig: i7-3770k @4.5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia GTX 980 TI | Win 10 X64
Laptop: MSI GT62VR | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 | Nvidia GTX 1060 | Win 10 X64

[deleted]
(09-16-2011, 02:57 AM)Alexander Moore Wrote: I have a version 0.9.8 so does that mean that I already have the latest?

Yes that's the latest release of the beta.
Quote:I was looking for this buildbot beta I've heard of because it seems it can take advantage of more of my computer's resources.

Indeed it should be able to. Look up MTVU hack by Cottonvibes. It's a godsend for speed on multithreaded machines. Smile
Edit: You'll need to grab a newer build than the released beta from the svn builds. I dont remember which one has it first but someone will be able to tell you. Smile
[deleted]
Glad it helped. Smile
Actually 0.9.8 is a stable release, not beta. 0.9.9 will be beta only, then 1.0 (or 0.9.10 not sure how it will go Tongue ) will be stable again etc etc
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-16-2011, 11:14 AM)Bositman Wrote: (or 0.9.10 not sure how it will go Tongue ) will be stable again etc etc
PCSX2 isn't ready for a 1.0 (aka final) by any means yet. by current pcsx2 settings 2.4 dc should be "recommended" for most games to work once it is done done. (I've already done the math on that) currently it's 3.2.

also so many games are missing text or graphics that are needed for full play-ability. (I Include SW mode in this statement)
Well I'd let the actual people who work on it decide on that, thank you.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(09-16-2011, 11:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: Well I'd let the actual people who work on it decide on that, thank you.
funny how I'm pretty sure it was you that said the 0.9.10 not 1.0 thing in the first place..

and anyone with a diverse set of games can see it isn't ready. just stating the obvious