White screen flashing while playing game
Hello everyone. I've been using pcsx2 for a long time but there are only few games i played using pcsx2 before.
But this time i bought a new ps2 cd and try to run it using pcsx2. The game start smoothly and a little while after that (when i get to control my character) the screen shows white screens yet i still can control my character. The screen just keeps flashing the white screen and I cannot enjoy the game very well. Will this problem occur if i run it using dvd while not iso.file? Please help. Thank you!

Sponsored links

(10-03-2015, 05:39 PM)Kenshino96 Wrote: Hello everyone. I've been using pcsx2 for a long time but there are only few games i played using pcsx2 before. I've finish my persona 4 perfectly, as i've downloaded the rom from other website and run it in pcsx2.
But this time i cant find my intended game (monster hunter 2 dos) online so i bought a new ps2 cd and try to run it using pcsx2. The game start smoothly and a little while after that (when i get to control my character the screen shows white screens but i still can control my character. The screen just keeps flashing the white screen and i cannot enjoy the game very well. Is this problem occur if i run it using cd while not iso.file? Please help.
First of all, delete that ISO you downloaded, we do not tolerate piracy here.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-03-2015, 05:44 PM)refraction Wrote: First of all, delete that ISO you downloaded, we do not tolerate piracy here.

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hello, thank you for reply. Already deleted the ISO. 
My current pc specs are 
GC: ASUS R9-270x OC
Ram: 8gb and window 7 professional, 64-bit Operating System

About the version I think is 1.2.1 (I installed it long time ago)
Non default settings I guess none? Because I dont know the default settings. (However please do remind me if there is any settings need to be checked)
I'm now trying to play Monster hunter 2 dos, using a DVD.
Thank you for your time TT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please screenshot emulation settings (all tabpages) and gsdx plugin settings.
(10-05-2015, 10:40 AM)willkuer Wrote: Please screenshot emulation settings (all tabpages) and gsdx plugin settings.

Are these enough? Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please disable all manual gamefixes and frameskip.
(10-05-2015, 12:51 PM)willkuer Wrote: Please disable all manual gamefixes and frameskip.

Thanks a lot! It solved the problem already!  Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin