Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has Donated Money?
I noticed that There is a lot of people that complain about this Game not working or that. But How many people Help out Financially? This project is Costing money, Hosting Fee`s and equipment just to mention a couple.
So how many of You out there have Donated Any Cash to Help out with the costs of Hosting a site and for the Coders to update there Rigs?

Ill start and say ive only donated $20 (im unemployed )
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]

Sponsored links

just my opinion, i think that a thread like that would probably do more bad than good (cause it could be a place in the forum's or site that we can see who donates and if there isnt any it should be for a reason)

EDIT: i liked the "simpleton" in the post 4 Laugh hehehe
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I don't think the devs will accept any money to avoid issues with SONY.
Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.6Ghz
6GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia 275 GTX Co-Op
HDD 2x750GB Raid 0
Mobo - Asus P6T
OCZ Game XStream 700W
Window 7 Ultimate
There is a Donate Button at the top of this page, so i can assume that they accept donations to help with the costs of running this site and such. As for this been a good thread for the community..well i really just wanted to put this message across to those whinging folk out there who go on about how Pcsx2 sucks and doesn't run there game. They should stop complaining and help in some way! because it gives me the ***** that they go on and on but don't really contribute to the site..
@iakoboss7.. if even one simpleton reads this post and gets it ill be happy Smile
ROG Asus G74S laptop
Intel core i7 2670QM @2.2(3.1ghz turbo) Nvidia 3gig GTX560m 8 gigs DDr5 Blue-Ray Burner windows7 64 bit
[Image: r1gyld.jpg]
After all, you are just complaining about some other complainers' complains, and I don't see how it is helpful in any way.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
I can't really say i like threads like this one.
Are people supposed to feel bad for not donating money?
Nobody is going to be in awe about how you've spent 20 bucks, especially not when making threads about how YOU donated.
Most of the people prefer to do it anonymous if at all.
[Image: 1454055.png]
also we can see fake posts like: i donated 200 bucks!!!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I don't think he made it to gloat that he donated 20$, he just wanted to make a point to people asking for more and more without giving anything back, not even helping some other member which is the least you can do.
Anyway I'll close this, since it doesn't look it will turn out well.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(05-15-2010, 12:19 PM)Bositman Wrote: I don't think he made it to gloat that he donated 20$, he just wanted to make a point to people asking for more and more without giving anything back, not even helping some other member which is the least you can do.
Anyway I'll close this, since it doesn't look it will turn out well.

Agreed -- it wouldn't turn out well. While technically there's nothing wrong with someone choosing to make their donation public information, the PCSX2 devs will neither confirm or deny such claims; making it kind of useless conjecture. And having the claims posted here on our official forum would put us in a constant position of expectation to confirm or deny the claims, so it's simply not appropriate discussion for our forum.

I will confirm however that we do receive voluntary donations on a semi-regular basis (a couple contributions a month, typically), and that we do appreciate donations very much. Most of the devs for PCSX2 invest a lot of time and money into researching PS2 emulation and site/forum maintenance, and donations help mitigate some of that expense, and in turn that helps us focus more time and energy into perfecting the emu. Smile
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team