Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is strongest Avenger?
I recently watched The Avengers movie,and was wandering who of the characters is strongest? If you watched the movie what is your opinion. In mine opinion list of strongest is:

Hulk>Thor>Ironman>Captain America>Hawkeye>BlackWidow>Samuel.L.Jackson

Sponsored links

i ♥ rdj, so iron man at the top of everything for me

ironman>hulk>thor>america>hawk>widow>snakesonaplane
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
hulk>thor>iroman. Others heros are poor.
IRONMANNNN
[Image: PCSX2giorgakis132-2.png]

Thanks Silver112 for the sig! ^^

Deviant: http://giorgakis132.deviantart.com/

I love violins Tongue

you are talking about physical strength?, if it is, then the hulk is potentially the stronger, the angrier he gets the stronger he gets.

If we are talking about combat skills then Thor, in all the fight he is trying to control his comrades not beat the crap out of them.
He have an impressive set of skills, but his principal weakness is that he is dumb as a rock.

If we are talking about smart wise, and omg this thing is going to blow out and smashing it is not going to fix it situation, then Tony by far, he can get in your head and twisted it, he manipulate all the guys, Bruce, Thor and Steve in 2 seconds and even mess with the Loki head easy than Natasha.

So for me the answer is depend of the situation, and of course movie wise talking.

BTW im the only one sad about Couldson?, he was one of my favorite chars in the Marvel movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrIAf1LU...sults_main
I am talking about strongest in general,when they fight each other. Hulk can not be killed,as for Thor I am not sure he seemed very scared when he was falling in that prison when Loki threw him.
(08-24-2012, 01:57 PM)Game Wrote: I am talking about strongest in general,when they fight each other. Hulk can not be killed,as for Thor I am not sure he seemed very scared when he was falling in that prison when Loki threw him.

Hulk can be killed, just need to drop him in to the sun ( comic wise talking )
Thor also can be killed ( actually he is dead right now in the comics, Norman Osborn kill him and all the Asgardians) but in the cage he wasn't afraid to dead, he was afraid of cant get out of the cage fast enough to stop Loki and for the consequences of all whats is going to happen to the ppl where that box was going to land etc, Thor is a very caring for others character

if u are talking about in general as you say, meaning fighting in a ideal environment, then Thor is more powerfull than hulk, they fight a lot of times in the comics, and some times hulk win and others times thor wins, but allways there are ppl arround, and Thor don't want to hurt them, Bruce just cant control himself, o in hulk mode don't care about it.
(08-24-2012, 02:11 PM)Alethram Wrote: Hulk can be killed, just need to drop him in to the sun ( comic wise talking )
Thor also can be killed ( actually he is dead right now in the comics, Norman Osborn kill him and all the Asgardians) but in the cage he wasn't afraid to dead, he was afraid of cant get out of the cage fast enough to stop Loki and for the consequences of all whats is going to happen to the ppl where that box was going to land etc, Thor is a very caring for others character

if u are talking about in general as you say, meaning fighting in a ideal environment, then Thor is more powerfull than hulk, they fight a lot of times in the comics, and some times hulk win and others times thor wins, but allways there are ppl arround, and Thor don't want to hurt them, Bruce just cant control himself, o in hulk mode don't care about it.

I haven't read any comics about them. Can anybody exept Thor lift his hammer,does it reacts only to him?
(08-24-2012, 03:04 PM)Game Wrote: I haven't read any comics about them. Can anybody exept Thor lift his hammer,does it reacts only to him?

100% besides Thor,his elders can lift it, i mean Odin , his father, Borr his grandpa, and Buri his grand grandpa.
And a few times Captain America do that when Thor was REALLY ***** up xD
lol if you ask who is the strongest then i would say Thor, i mean who the f*ck is stronger than a God (but then again even a god can die in a comics or movie ^...,^) and Thor just suppress his powers for the greater good not to hurt his team mates ^..,^

And can i add something, I think DEADPOOL can kill almost all of them ^...,^