Why Gsdx is 0 isntead of gsdx 4/5xxx?
Hi..
specially registered to ask about GS plugin .. Why its showing GSdx 0 instead of all have GSdx 4300 as example.. this is why my GS goes 99 % to almost all games?

Intel® Core™ i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
Windows 7 64 bit

Sponsored links

you mean the version pattern of GSdx at plugin selector menu ? that's completely not related to the high GS usage reading.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(06-11-2015, 03:50 PM)ssakash Wrote: you mean the version pattern of GSdx at plugin selector menu ? that's completely not related to the high GS usage reading.

Yes at options, how i saw allot got at least something compare to my 0 .. about 99 % Gs i kinda get it how and why , but maybe card and emulator isnt reading each other correctly..
You are using an old version of GSDX which doesn't show any version number, if you get the latest development build it will.

however it's still nothing to do with your performance. Either the game you are running hammers the GS plugin, or you are running in software mode.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Only game what i could play its Dynasty warriors..
all other 20 has that bug with 1/4 screen cutted off in hardware or is taking all GS..
How and mostly where i get latest gsdx version? used standalone standart version and its should be had latest version is it?
Sounds to me like you haven't installed any nvidia drivers for your card.

(06-11-2015, 04:17 PM)refraction Wrote: Sounds to me like you haven't installed any nvidia drivers for your card.

i use NVIDIA GeForce experience .. thats keeps up to date.. maybe Laugh
who knows tryed a lot.. and gona keep trying .. but nowhere is that gsdx 0 thingy so maybe.. gona try on older pc..
can you give us a screenshot of your gsdx settings please? also the tabs from emulator settings (namely the GS ones)

http://imgur.com/h2MZ7LE

http://imgur.com/LwGeOfZ

If you mean this ones..
(06-11-2015, 04:16 PM)dollars87 Wrote: How and mostly where i get latest gsdx version? used standalone standart version and its should be had latest version is it?

For starters, get the latest development builds from here
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction