Why I can't use the cursor/analogue button?
Hi everyone,

I have the pcsx2 and I'm trying to play Kingdom Hearts I. I have the Xbox360 controller and I using this for play at this game. I can move left, right, and I can do all movements except forward and back.

Analogue doesn't work...and later I tried to use the keyboard to play, but it doesn't work in any of directions!I can jump and do all the movements except move Sora...

What I can do?thx

PS:Really analogue doesn't work cause I do'nt know the form to configure it. Only have one option of move to put in the option analogue (I don't know if i'm explaining very well..)

Sponsored links

You have posted this in the wrong section.Moving to plugin support.
Use the just released Lilypad 0.9.5 plugin:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388-page-1.html

Check only Xinput and configure your xbox360 pad Smile
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-09-2009, 10:04 PM)Bositman Wrote: You have posted this in the wrong section.Moving to plugin support.
Use the just released Lilypad 0.9.5 plugin:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388-page-1.html

Check only Xinput and configure your xbox360 pad Smile

Hi, thanks for the help, but this plugin doesn't work in the game (the controller is recognized)...or i'm using it wrong. This is the configuration of the plugin:

[Image: screen1on9.th.jpg]

[Image: screen2xk7.th.jpg]

Thanks for reply and sorry for the post in the wrong subforum.
You are not configuring it right.You must go where it says left analog stick (and right analog stick) and set up/down/left/right by moving your left (or right) stick
I do it...but it not work...
It works perfectly here...
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2388-post...l#pid15081
Step by step:
  1. Click "Vert Axis" in the "Left Analog Stick" group
  2. Move the left analog stick of your XB360-Pad UP or DOWN, be sure not to drift off to either the left or right side as that could assign the horizontal axis, which would mean right is up and left is down or something weird like that.
  3. Click the "Horiz Axis" Button in the "Left Analog Stick" group
  4. Move the left analog stick of your XB360-Pad to the LEFT or RIGHT, again as straight as possible for the same reason as above.
Repeat the steps for the right stick.

Bonus: If you're wondering why you can't assign the trigger buttons, they're technically an axis so you have to use the button right in the middle "L2/R3 Axis" and press either of the trigger buttons.
morpha: With the latest version, using XInput, the triggers actually have to be bound with the separate L2 and R2 buttons. Can have them both pressed at once, and I can actually detect that now, so can't represent them as an axis any more.

Using DirectInput, they can now be assigned either way, as long as "binding axes to buttons" is disabled. I'm hoping that'll cut down on the support requests a bit. Of course, because MS is evil, if you're pressing both at once, it will tell me neither is pressed. XInput is really the way to go for XBox 360 controllers, unless you're using 3rd party drivers that circumvent those issues.

Edit: Also, you actually have to move the pad up/right when using the vert/horiz axis buttons. I bind half an axis to up and half to down now, so I assume you're pressing up/right (Flip works differently from before). Best just to use the individual direction buttons...Ok...maybe things aren't quite as simple as I had hoped. Sad
Ok just got 9.5 and did some testing, you're right about the simplicity but don't worry, it's better than 9.4 and you usually have to configure it just once so the pros definitely outweigh the cons Tongue