Why am I having problems?
Specs:
Windows 7 64 Bit
5 GB Ram
Nvidia 570 GTS
AMD Phenom x4 965 3.4 ghz
420/500 GB hard drive

Tales of the Abyss on the World Map is lagging and it shouldn't be with those specs. Processes that are not needed are shut down.

Suikoden 5 lags when you go to meet your mother, Arshtat in the palace in the beginning. Like 45-50 fps then goes back to 58-60 fps. Also, Suikoden 5 looks like crap for some reason during cut scenes.

Sponsored links

(07-16-2011, 11:37 PM)reminisce2905 Wrote: Specs:
Windows 7 64 Bit
5 GB Ram
Nvidia 570 GTS
AMD Phenom x4 965 3.4 ghz
420/500 GB hard drive

Tales of the Abyss on the World Map is lagging and it shouldn't be with those specs. Processes that are not needed are shut down.

Suikoden 5 lags when you go to meet your mother, Arshtat in the palace in the beginning. Like 45-50 fps then goes back to 58-60 fps. Also, Suikoden 5 looks like crap for some reason during cut scenes.

For what i know the lag in the map is even present in the ps2(dont have the game but i read about that in another post), and fyi u cant upscale the cut scenes(or any pre-render video for what i know and read)...
it´s correct about the cut-scenes...and the thing with the processes...it´s not that important to shut all not-needed ones down...only if your cpu is really stressed then you need to shut it down...(like 80% +)
also the emu doesn´t use the full capacity of your hardware (i think there are some threads here in this forum about it...)...
PCSX2 settings? Plugin settings? What do the EE/GS% and FPS numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64