Why can not emulate well the PCSX2 on my computer?
Check the temperauture of your cpus using speedfan or a similar program to make sure its not a temperature problem.
q6600 OC @ 3.3Ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, nvidia gtx 260, 2x 1 tb hard disk

Sponsored links

Man, I now work, I see the possibilities presented by you and I am concerned here with one.
What can be said that my processor is working with only one core, which is four.
If this is true, what do I do? type has some way to fix that?

Here I am trying to find a program that will tell me if my processor is really working with four colors as it should, but not found anything related, and also already restart the computer and checked the bios, there is no choice of frequency and not on color Processor
Simple thing: Open the Task Manager and check if it shows 4 cpu load graphs Tongue2

I was in the bios, reset to default settings and according to a survey I did, disable a "EIST" and now this emulator playable at a rate ranging from 43 to 55 fps.
were being recognized all four colors of my processor, most were working as a minimum, and now are normal.
While the issue of heating in the office will resolve this in 5 days, I take the computer in the store and install an advanced cooling system, and replace the video card
Type here to play kof 2002, most wanted to know if it's improving a bit the rate of speed at least now I can play.

screem of kof 2002 ultimate
http://i39.tinypic.com/211ql9i.jpg
Glad to here that everything is now normal. Of course getting proper cooling will be a great investment and will let you have nice speeds all the time since you wont have to worry about overheating.Smile
[Image: Sig3copy.gif]