Why does every recent build have a Persona 4 cheat file?
Seemed kind of odd, just thought I'd ask. The farthest back I could check on orphis was 4690 and it's still there. I opened it up in PCSX2CE and it looks to be an ordinary cheat file

Sponsored links

It's there as an example, iirc.
It's there since at least 0.9.7.r3113 and as mentioned already, it's there as an example.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
well i ( normal user ) use it for making Patches ! Smile

when i save the notepad in Windows 7 it is xxxxxxx.pnach.txt Huh

so PCSX2 don't recognize it Sad

so i modify that Patch and rename it

so PCSX2 can recognize it
abdo123 that's easy to solve m8 Smile Open your Windows Explorer and go to any folder u want, then u press > Extra > Folder Options > 2nd Tab > Hide File Extensions for known Filetypes and make sure the Check is gone > Press Apply > Press Ok > and u should see the extension of the file and then just Press F2 To rename and u can remove the *.txt Smile This way u always see the file extension Smile
Or just when you are saving(Save as)on the "Save as type" choose All Files and the put your crc and add pnach(crc.pnach)for the name
This way you will save the file as pnach,not as txt
(09-11-2011, 04:30 PM)vsub Wrote: Or just when you are saving(Save as)on the "Save as type" choose All Files and the put your crc and add pnach(crc.pnach)for the name
This way you will save the file as pnach,not as txt

It worked Tongue

i have been years modifying that thing it is so annoying Tongue

thanks Smile
Sighs not even a thank you for my effort hmph the nerve Tongue ghehe oh well
(09-11-2011, 10:10 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i have been years modifying that thing it is so annoying Tongue

It's only been there for a single year so... >_>
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
LoL..
<REDACTED>