Big Grin 
Hey guys i am buying an new PC and wana see if i could run these games:

Persona 3 FES and 4
FF X and X-2
Rogue Galaxy
Ar Tonelico II
Mana Khemia 1 and 2
KH II

I know for sure that Ar Tonelico and Mana Khemia are gonna work but dont think that the other games are gonna run.

Now about the PC specs:

Intel Pentium Dual Core E5700(2x3.0Ghz,2MB L2 Cache,800FSB)
Ram:4GB DDR3
Graphic Card:Nvidia GEForce GT230 1.5GB 192 bit

Ohh and 1 more thing,how to get bios from my PS2?

Sponsored links

Both your video card and CPU are on the weak side of things when it comes to PCSX2, actually. You may need to enable speedhacks for the games you are wanting to play to see a constant 60FPS.

And you must rip bios from your PS2 console itself. If you do not own a PS2 console, there is no legal way to obtain them, and no one here will want to assist you in obtaining an illegal copy.
No i have 2 PS2-s xD but the lasers are broken.
But how to rip bioses from them?
(12-30-2011, 12:43 AM)JM3000 Wrote: No i have 2 PS2-s xD but the lasers are broken.
But how to rip bioses from them?

All the methods I know of involve using the disc drive, so unfortunately I won't be able to help you. Maybe other members know of alternative methods.
Ohhhh..
Is it illegal to rip bios from friends PS2 xD?

EDITLaughumb question xD it is lol
Actually, the desktop GT 230 is a rather potent card considering it's placement in it's series. It will surely handle those games, and likely with some up-scaling.

And that CPU isn't too bad, but certainly has some overclocking potential (got one running @ 3.6Ghz with stock Vcore). Between overclocking and Speedhacks, that CPU should manage those games for the most part.

Maybe you could just find an old PS2 console for cheap. They're not that pricey these days. lol
(12-30-2011, 12:47 AM)FlotsamX Wrote: All the methods I know of involve using the disc drive, so unfortunately I won't be able to help you. Maybe other members know of alternative methods.

If you have a freemcboot memcard, you can do the whole thing without ever touching an optical drive. Exact methods vary, but you can do everything you need with the network connection and/or usb ports.
(12-30-2011, 01:21 AM)Rezard Wrote: Actually, the desktop GT 230 is a rather potent card considering it's placement in it's series. It will surely handle those games, and likely with some up-scaling.

And that CPU isn't too bad, but certainly has some overclocking potential (got one running @ 3.6Ghz with stock Vcore). Between overclocking and Speedhacks, that CPU should manage those games for the most part.

Maybe you could just find an old PS2 console for cheap. They're not that pricey these days. lol

Whao thanks for giving me hope O__O Laugh
And btw is the PC bad Wacko ?
One of my friends says its sh!t Wacko
But idk how to overclock and i dont wana make my PC suffer xD
And i am in a search of a cheap PS2 xD

(12-30-2011, 02:12 AM)natt Wrote: If you have a freemcboot memcard, you can do the whole thing without ever touching an optical drive. Exact methods vary, but you can do everything you need with the network connection and/or usb ports.

I just have 2 broken PS2-s xD
(12-30-2011, 03:43 AM)JM3000 Wrote: I just have 2 broken PS2-s xD

So they don't do anything at all? Before you just said only their lasers were broken.
(12-30-2011, 05:52 AM)natt Wrote: So they don't do anything at all? Before you just said only their lasers were broken.

Yeah i mean the lasers are broken. Do i need to say it always =.=