Widescreen Kingdom Hearts 1 cheat file?
I've been searching for the past two hours and have not been able to find a working cheat file for Kingdom Hearts 1 (SLUS-20370).

In my pnach file i've got this :

//wide screen
patch=1,EE,00008144,word, 2D288002
patch=1,EE,193F013C,word, 9a992134

and the console window tells me that two cheats have been loaded but in game it's still a 4:3 aspect ratio. Any ideas?

Sponsored links

Dunno from where did you took it, but this looks completely wrong;3. Leaving aside slightly bad formatting the second code is patching dunno what couse surely not EE memory(it should be unused completely) and the first one is patching the very start of EE memory which wouldn't really keep such data ever.

In other words completely bad code or somebody failed trying to convert it(possibly converting a code which doesn't require it:]).
There is no Kingdom Hearts 1 widescreen patch using values from the memory because the game just doesn't store the values in the architecture we've been talking about here so there won't be one, not now not ever. There is only an ELF hack which does the job which proves that even if we were able to find the values in RAM we'd run on the issue that nearly nothing gets rendered outside 4:3 field of view so your only option is the ELF hack.
(07-04-2012, 01:00 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote: There is no Kingdom Hearts 1 widescreen patch using values from the memory because the game just doesn't store the values in the architecture we've been talking about here so there won't be one, not now not ever. There is only an ELF hack which does the job which proves that even if we were able to find the values in RAM we'd run on the issue that nearly nothing gets rendered outside 4:3 field of view so your only option is the ELF hack.

Ah okay, I figured that just using any code breaker codes in pcsx2 would work. I got the codes in my original post from here http://psx-scene.com/forums/f19/ps2-wide...dex25.html Thanks for the help.