Wild ARMs: Alter Code F
I don't think they tested the whole game and optional stuff no Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx Here you go first post. I'd suggest starting from 0.1.14 (don't confuse it with the much older 0.11.4 or 0.1.4 -confusing, i know -) and go backwards from there.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(12-18-2011, 09:03 PM)Bositman Wrote: I don't think they tested the whole game and optional stuff no Tongue
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GSdx Here you go first post. I'd suggest starting from 0.1.14 (don't confuse it with the much older 0.11.4 or 0.1.4 -confusing, i know -) and go backwards from there.

Heh, well, she's /early/ optional (you can get her in an hour if you're fast) but yeah, I kind of assume they didn't.

Thanks for the link, I'll go give it a shot.
(12-18-2011, 09:21 PM)Aurgelmir Wrote: Heh, well, she's /early/ optional (you can get her in an hour if you're fast) but yeah, I kind of assume they didn't.

Thanks for the link, I'll go give it a shot.

No luck. I went all the way back to some of the earlier ones (0.1.5 I think) when it stopped running functionally at all.
(12-18-2011, 02:24 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Try it with this version, I can't find the link towards it, but check the attachment.

where do you find those updated versions?
Something might be wrong with your game or settings, I just tested this game and the migrant gauge works fine in software mode. Don't know about hardware mode though because I don't use hardware mode(too many graphic errors).
(12-19-2011, 03:21 AM)DrHycodan Wrote: Something might be wrong with your game or settings, I just tested this game and the migrant gauge works fine in software mode. Don't know about hardware mode though because I don't use hardware mode(too many graphic errors).

You can see how full it is (the yellow boxes)?

What graphics plugin are you using, and what are its settings?
Yes, I can see the migrant/ENC gauge fine in software mode with the latest svn GSdx.
(12-19-2011, 04:10 AM)DrHycodan Wrote: Yes, I can see the migrant/ENC gauge fine in software mode with the latest svn GSdx.

Strange. Do you have any unusual settings, or is there something newer than r4915? I was using:

GSdx32-SSE4-r4915
DirectX 11 (Software)
Blend BFF interlacing

I tried both with edge anti-aliasing on and off, and with any number of rendering threads from 1-4.

NEW: Sometimes after I go into config, I get the following message:

Path: C:\pcsx\pcsx2-4918-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r4915.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\pscx\pcsx2-4918-windows-x86\plugins\GSdx32-AVX-r4915.dll

I don't think I was getting these on the last. Did I do something wrong?
Try getting the latest svn, which is r4995
(12-19-2011, 03:32 PM)DrHycodan Wrote: Try getting the latest svn, which is r4995

Though that fixed the Migrant Gauge (awesome), Download still crashes. I even reripped the game to make sure I hadn't made a mistake doing it. I really have no idea what's up with it, and I don't know if any of the game-specific fixes will help it.