Wild ARMs Alter Code F issue
I'm having an issue with the game that occurs seemingly at random intervals. When entering a battle, the game will sporadically lock up and go black. Although the FPS still reads as being 60, the emulator becomes unresponsive and I have to restart it. This doesn't happen always and the amount of time or battles, location, etc don't seem to have any baring. Sometimes I get lucky and it won't happen between save points, others the game crashes at the start of a boss fight. Aside form this issue, everything runs perfectly and this is the only game I experience this issue with.

Using 1.1.0 5615 although I have tested this with 1.2.1 and the same issue persists.

Using the "safest" preset configuration with DX11 Hardware 3x native resolution although this occurs on software mode and with DX9 as well. ALso no change from SSE4 and AVX plugins.

My hardware is

i5 - 2500K
Windows 7 64 bit
Radeon 6850
4 GB RAM

Any ideas? I haven't found mention of this elsewhere.

Sponsored links

Dont check PRESETS and try again with only the RECOMMENDED hacks
(03-29-2014, 02:33 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: Dont check PRESETS and try again with only the RECOMMENDED hacks

I've done that as well. No change.
you tried software mode (F9) ?
(03-29-2014, 04:39 PM)axlffx2forever Wrote: you tried software mode (F9) ?

(03-29-2014, 01:20 AM)Razeil100 Wrote: this occurs on software mode and with DX9 as well.

derp.
So i have not found a thread regarding this issue and if i hvae missed a thread regarding this i apoligize! So i have all the graphics issues covered but 1. there is some kind of filter ish problem with my game. it looks like light dark/shadowy rain which is constantly there. anyone know what im talking about? and more importanly anyone know any solution to this problem? thx in advanced
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go