Wild Arms 3 (Help Needed)
Sup guys, before i start i just wanna say that i am a new member and am only creating this thread because, none of the other methods worked.
When i am playing Wild Arms 3, the game seems to work nicely at certain points and at others bad.

For example, when i am in a battle and in general cutscenes i receive roughly 64fps which is more than enough, When i am in a cutscene which contains alot of images then it seems to slow down to about 20 to 40 fps.

I want to be able to play this game consistantly without the frame rate slowing down.

Specs
I am using PCSX2 0.9.7
Model - HP Pavillion dv7 Notebook PC
Processor - AMD Phenom™ II P820 Triple Core Processor 1.80 GHz
Ram - 3gb
OS - Windows 7, 64 bit
Display Driver - ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5400 Series

Any information on how i should set up my configuration would be really appreaciated. =D
(My configuration at the moment is at default)

*Removed, over forum maximum limit specified in our rules*

Sponsored links

it's going to be a little bit rough since your CPU's clock is only @ 1.8 ghz
try using some speedhacks, it may help.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-07-2011, 08:55 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it's going to be a little bit rough since your CPU's clock is only @ 1.8 ghz
try using some speedhacks, it may help.

If it's not too much would u mind giving me a list of what configurations i could use,
im a little noob at this and i doubt i could get it working...
Bump!

Ive been messing around with the configurations and ive got wild arms 3 working pretty well. Its running at roughly 40 - 50 fps at some parts and at others 50 - 60 fps.

Ive been using all the Default Configurations and have been getting the above rates.

Whenever i use speed hacks it seems to ruin the games speed.

Is there anyway to make the frame rate steady?