Wild Arms 3 slowish performance
I don't know if this is already dead...

but maybe you can post your GS% while you are facing slowdowns? (are you always below full-speed or only while seeing effects?)

I never use this Fast-DVD-hack. Maybe this can create some bugs.

Sponsored links

The fast DVD hack its more for disks,not isos.
(01-21-2014, 03:49 PM)willkuer Wrote: I don't know if this is already dead...

but maybe you can post your GS% while you are facing slowdowns? (are you always below full-speed or only while seeing effects?)

I never use this Fast-DVD-hack. Maybe this can create some bugs.

I dont think the hack has anything to do with it, it works the same whether i enable it or not

[Image: 1y2IOmk.png]
[Image: zSOwUEg.png]
[Image: HJGPvcO.png]
[Image: yoJLglG.png]
[Image: Xg45Yso.png]

It seems like the text boxes in this game use a lot of resources for some reason, another weird thing is fighting while riding a horse does not kill the framerate the same way fighting on foot does.

Settings are the same as before by the way
Well you always have 60 fps if your GS%-load is low but you have less fps if your gs% is close to 100%.

That's quite normal for limited gpu power. Try reducing internal resolution or overclocking the gpu (just saw that you already did that). That should help.

That also explains why skip-draw is a speedup. Software-mode with 2 extra reendering threads might work as well.
Buying a new gpu would maybe be the best solution.
Yeah,i think in other solution,you are using you windows in standard configuration,will be to much better,optimize the windows for games,i can see in the images you using all resouces,you can go to the options<Adjust Visual efects,You can use a interface a little more basic,anyway clean up the pc,and try with your maximun power.