Wild Arms 4 Farmel Boss Problem
Hello and good day, I have a problem with the game, i think it is a little problem though, I have used some cheats on my characters to get max level and stats like 999, and so far it was all good until I met the boss Farmel in Illsveil dungeon. Right now, when in battle, it seems that farmel(the boss) cannot make a turn, during her stance(she is female btw) darkness stance(i think) that anything you do to her will have no effect, so in order for me to defeat her, i need her to make another stance, hence, she cannot change stance due to the fact that all my characters are all maxed stat(i think). I have tried some solutions like disabling cheats, load game from save(not from the save states). Any ideas or suggestions is highly appreciated. Thank you PCSX2 community. Laugh
Keyel™ 10/25/2012

Sponsored links

this is really a nice sentence you wrote there...

can you try to cheat your stat's lower instead of disabling cheats? What happens if you disable cheats? Do you keep stats and level?

You should check a walk through on youtube to ensure that you know what the enemy tries to do. Maybe she needs to kill you according to the story but fails because of your stats...
(05-25-2015, 11:04 PM)willkuer Wrote: this is really a nice sentence you wrote there...

can you try to cheat your stat's lower instead of disabling cheats? What happens if you disable cheats? Do you keep stats and level?

You should check a walk through on youtube to ensure that you know what the enemy tries to do. Maybe she needs to kill you according to the story but fails because of your stats...

Hello sir and good day, Thank you for the wonderful response. As to update the problem, I am a new user when it comes to cheat sir, I do not know how to lower my stats. I have been researching regarding this problem for some time now. Regarding from your suggestion about youtube walkthroughs or guides, They say that farmel should make a turn in order for her to change stance, as the problem right now, all my characters occupy all the turns. Farmel( the boss) can only make a turn by a counter-attack when I attack her with different kinds of attack. I hope my problem will reach to everyone who plays wild arms 4 to people who will use cheats. As for me to be killed sir, I have read a walkthrough
by Split Infinity in gamefaqs that I can kill here with no problem at all. There is no event of killing/defeat/reduce HP to 1 of my characters to progress. This has been a frustrating problem. haha Laugh but thank you sir for the suggestion. I hope you can help me with this though Sad
Keyel™ 10/25/2012
Do you have a cheat for the characters speed (max reflex maybe) with the code ending with 03e7 or 03d9 ?
If yes, you could change it for a lower value like 0040 maybe.
Games finished
Metal Saga
Rogue Galaxy
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3 - The Grand Phantasm
Tales of the Abyss
please attach your pnach file then we can have a look..
(05-26-2015, 04:22 PM)Shura Wrote: Do you have a cheat for the characters speed (max reflex maybe) with the code ending with 03e7 or 03d9 ?
If yes, you could change it for a lower value like 0040 maybe.

attached here is the pnach file sir.

Attached Files
.pnach   BBC3EFFA.pnach (Size: 2,19 KB / Downloads: 512)
Keyel™ 10/25/2012
You can change the value of the max rfx of the different characters from 000003DC to something like 00000064 or you could try a lower value.
If I remember correctly, the reflex value is the speed of the characters.

I did modify the pnach for you, but don't forget to backup yours.

Attached Files
.pnach   BBC3EFFA.pnach (Size: 2,19 KB / Downloads: 496)
Games finished
Metal Saga
Rogue Galaxy
Atelier Iris 2 - The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 3 - The Grand Phantasm
Tales of the Abyss
(05-28-2015, 03:13 PM)Shura Wrote: You can change the value of the max rfx of the different characters from 000003DC to something like 00000064 or you could try a lower value.
If I remember correctly, the reflex value is the speed of the characters.

I did modify the pnach for you, but don't forget to backup yours.

WOW! thank you so much for this good sir. I really appreciate your awesome help. hope to see some guys like you here more often. I really do not know how to change the values from implementing it to downgrading the cheats. Thank you thanks you. will try this now.!
Keyel™ 10/25/2012
HEY MAN! IT Really worked. Thank you for this man. You are awesome. It took a lot of moves for farmel to make a turn but still it worked. Thank you. Laugh
Keyel™ 10/25/2012
For the Fix for my problem, Thanks for SHURA to this, Just do not max out your RFX when battling FARMEL, you need her to move in order for her to change stance, some guides does not state this kind of process in order to progress. Again, Thanks shura, I have finished the game. LOL
Keyel™ 10/25/2012