Wild Arms 4 and 5
Anyone can give me some tips with which Version of PCSX2 is recommended and perhaps tell me any working settings? for Wild Arms 4 and 5 and Wild Arms ACF Smile Bought these 3 games today Smile I saw some reviews and video's about the game and it looked pretty nice! Smile

Sponsored links

Working settings... as far as I know default settings work so... What problem do you get? What settings? Any info?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
No problem, but I thought I might ask first Smile So far the game runs 100%, but sometimes slowdowns to 46 fps only while FMVs that is, but not always. but I could live with the occassional slowdown, but was wondering if this game was heavy or not, hence my question, just as a precaution Smile

So okay I've managed to get the game running normally, but now with my cheats they're being seen it says Cheats Found, 22 Loaded, but they aren't working.

I'll add my cheat file with it.
Can anyone take a look with my tiny issue? Smile
Seems like you haven't decrypted the codes yet, is that the original codes?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
These are the Codebreaker v7+ from http://www.gamewinners.com/gameshark.php...darms4.htm. If I do it as decrypt the Hexacode never starts with 2 or 1 or 0 Smile

I'll include the decrypted one aswell.

Apparently the Infinite Double Jump + Infinite Gilla, seem to work, but the Max/Inf. HP/MP refuses to work, even with the Action Replay MAX Codes converted as Unencrypted Codebreaker (RAW)

[attachment=29964]
After trying the Gameshark MadCatz v5+ codes I finally got them to work

Here they are Smile