Wild Arms Alter Code F
I have a simple issue to discuss. I am running WA Alter Code F on the newest version of pcsx2 (0.9.8) and it generally works, although a bit slow. I have a question regarding this: what do you people think about possible ways of me improving quality of the emulation?

My hardware is as follows:

Toshiba Notebook Portege
Genuine Intel ®CPU U2700 @ 1.30 GHz 1.30 GHz
RAM 2 GB
32 Bit

As for the emulator settings, I'm generally leaving the defaults, except setting the preset for level 4 - Aggressive, and as for the plugins, I use all that were provided in the zip file on the official site - except for the GS, I experiment with GSdx 4811.

So, what are your thoughts on this matter? Mind it, my computer is not for gaming, I'm just attempting emulating lately.

Sponsored links

I suggest you get a decent comp.
You will never get good speeds under pcsx2 using it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks for reply! Generally, I am not a gaming person and I certainly don't buy computers for gaming capabilities. Just thought I could do something fun with my current comp. Oh well, thanks for input againSmile
Unfortunately PS2 emulation is slow. We tried our bets making it as fast as possible but you still need a high end PC to run games at full speed.

That said, try emulators for different systems Smile