Wild Arms Alter Code F Freeze
Do you use the stable version? It has some more performance than the svn...

Sponsored links

(03-18-2014, 08:13 PM)Werchiel Wrote: Sorry for the double post but through brute-force I kinda solved the issue - I turned off everything, all speed hacks, reduced cycles to minimum and turned off sound, it go me through this section but I still don't know what the original problem was and if I decide to put previous speedhacks and the like on I'm not sure if the problem won't happen again. So does anyone have any idea which of the options might cause such issues? If I know which one is it I can prepare if something like that happens again.

edit: it's either mVU or MTVU - after disabling those I managed to get passed the problematic part and savestate over it so that I can now enable them and keep on playing - like I said I don't know if it won't happen again. Knowing that it's either mVU or MTVU does anyone have any ideas what might be the problem?

Tyvm my friend, you make my day very happy  Biggrin For what i try is because the game its Limited for Gs Excl . Unsure
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go