Will FFXII work well with my PC?
Question 
Hi, will FFXII work well with my PC? I have PCSX2 0.9.8 and Gsdx SSSE3 works with my PC. I've noticed there are new updates for the SVN but I don't know how do I use them, please tell me what are they for and how to use them, will it help me play FFXII faster with my PC? And what's the minimum pc requirements for FFXII? I'll be using an iso of my FFXII if that would be better. Okay here are my pc specs:

Windows 7 32-bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2CPUs) ~2.5GHz
2GB DDR2 RAM
NVIDIA Geforce 7100 / nForce 630i
1600 x 900 resolution

That's it, thanks in advance!

Sponsored links

sure it'll work

will it work fast..... now that's another story
that GPU is pretty weak, I dunno how GPU demanding FFXII is, But the 7100 is REALLY crappy
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Okay so, how do I make it work faster? Do you think it'll work at least 40 FPS? And what's up with those SVN, still wanna know. Anyway, thanks for your answers.
you download the SVN and run extract the files inside and run the PCSX2 in there, then voila, you are now using the SVN version.
As for making it work faster.

First off, in GSDX options, check native.

Go to the speed hacks section and enable EE cycle rate to two, then enable the following
INTC Spin Detection
Wait Loop Detection
mVU Flag Hack
see if that improves your speed. If it doesn't get it high enough try enabling mVU Block Hack
If all else fails. try VU Cycle Stealing. See if that helps
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
You could really use an actual graphics card...
Your processor's slower rate will require some Speedhacks either way, but that integrated graphics unit will still probably be a bottleneck, even at low internal resolution.

Good luck to you, though. Smile