Will finally in the new Pcsx2 1.2 I'll be able to play Dark alliance and champions of
Will finally in the new Pcsx2 1.2 I'll be able to play Dark alliance and champions of norrath with not the bug of screnn used in the sofware mode,maybe...the hardaware mode will be avaliable...some develop ventures to answer me now?I'll wait....in case of yes...will be cause for celebrations: Biggrin:

Sponsored links

the hardware mode bug is still present im afraid.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-27-2013, 04:41 AM)refraction Wrote: the hardware mode bug is still present im afraid.

And the software mode There are likely to be resolved in the 1.2pcsx2?
software mode works fine in current SVN builds (and 1.2 will), as long as you have the 4gb patch on the exe

(12-27-2013, 04:45 AM)refraction Wrote: software mode works fine in current SVN builds (and 1.2 will), as long as you have the 4gb patch on the exe

Ok,fine,may thanks man.Smile

Good work and good lucky in the project.
Shocked 
(12-27-2013, 04:45 AM)refraction Wrote: software mode works fine in current SVN builds (and 1.2 will), as long as you have the 4gb patch on the exe

hi mate...
i wanna ask about "the 4gb patch"?
whats is this mean about ram patch or something like tht,btw,if this mean about ram patch...what kind of SW taking effect with the computer n what min requirements for this?
sorry if i asking something like tht,coz i still noob... Biggrin Biggrin

NB:
i have a 2gb ram n can i run it using this 4gb patch?..
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
2048MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 (1746 MB)
128bit

私はあなたに非常に近いです
Ah then in your case it probably wont help. Windows limits applications (that are 32bit) to using 2gb of memory maximum, the 4gb patch does what it says, allows the app to use up to 4gb. As the snowblind games use quite a lot of memory it is needed to stop it crashing and flickering, but if you only have 2gb of memory it isn't going to help, sorry Sad

(12-27-2013, 02:39 PM)refraction Wrote: Ah then in your case it probably wont help. Windows limits applications (that are 32bit) to using 2gb of memory maximum, the 4gb patch does what it says, allows the app to use up to 4gb. As the snowblind games use quite a lot of memory it is needed to stop it crashing and flickering, but if you only have 2gb of memory it isn't going to help, sorry Sad

ic.....thy FYI... Smile
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
2048MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GT 220 (1746 MB)
128bit

私はあなたに非常に近いです