Will it run smooth 60 fps on my desktop?
CPU: Amd A8-5600K Black Edition 3.60GHz Quad Core
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4096MB (8GB) DDR3
GPU: Msi Geforce GTX 650 OC Edition 2GB GDDR5

I'm planning to play games like: Global Defence Force, Sly 2 & 3, Crash Twinsanity, SmackDown vs RAW 2007, Burnout 3: Takedown.... etc.

Sponsored links

Well your all games runs at good playable speed....
pretty good rig Smile
some intensive games may struggle (sly series), but most will play at full speed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Burn out3 may slow
Just make sure to turn on the recommended speed hacks and MTVU and most games should play pretty damn well. I run an FX-6300 and with some tweaking I can get most games up to full speed. That said, if you have a decent cooler you should be overclocking that CPU. You could easily hit where I'm at (4.4ghz) with just a slight voltage tweak or if you have a really good cooler (closed water system or the like) quite a bit higher than that.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I read somewhere amd fx xxx could be overclock to 8ghz but with nitrogen as cooler Tongue2
I have one system with an A8-5600k and another with FX4300 (same piledriver architecture). My FX4300 at 4.1 ghz does not struggle at all. Tongue

The GPU for the A8 is still not up to expectations yet, considering it performs like any other GDDR3 low level graphics card. But at least you have a GTX 650...
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti