Will not Read ISO's Or Discs
Ok well now im on my home computer to play around with this program and i find it dosent work. or it works but not the way i want
Here are my settings http://i29.tinypic.com/15h6bm.jpg

basicly what happenes is it will start but wont read any discs or ISO files and just kinda goes into the brows menue where i can look at the memory cards and settings.

i am using an Intel E8400 so it has SSE3 and 4

Sponsored links

If you want to use a disc,you need to select either the Gigaherz CDVD plugin or the PeOps CDVD plugin after configuring them properly according to the guide.
If you want to use an ISO image of a disc,you should use linuz iso with which you should select the image
In both cases to run the game you go to File->Run CD/DVD
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-15-2009, 01:29 PM)Bositman Wrote: If you want to use a disc,you need to select either the Gigaherz CDVD plugin or the PeOps CDVD plugin after configuring them properly according to the guide.
If you want to use an ISO image of a disc,you should use linuz iso with which you should select the image
In both cases to run the game you go to File->Run CD/DVD

ok well i selected the linuz iso selected my iso (like i allready did im not a moron)

Chose Run CD/DVD and it brings me to the browser menue like usual no disc

my DVD Drive is messing up so its not reading discs but i still cant figure out why it wont read ISO's
what are you selecting inside linuziso? also are you mounting the iso image with daemon tools or similar? cos you shouldnt be (if you are)Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-15-2009, 01:43 PM)refraction Wrote: what are you selecting inside linuziso? also are you mounting the iso image with daemon tools or similar? cos you shouldnt be (if you are)Tongue2

i am using Power Iso to mount the Disc

and what i select in the pcsx settings is this http://i27.tinypic.com/2czu26u.jpg
..that is NOT an iso. It is an image file inside your iso which you have mounted.
Umount the ISO file and run it DIRECTLY with linuz iso as i told you before
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-15-2009, 01:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: ..that is NOT an iso. It is an image file inside your iso which you have mounted.
Umount the ISO file and run it DIRECTLY with linuz iso as i told you before

...... sorry i didnt know i was supposed to select the file itself. anyways it wont work even though its a game and i know it is (i used it on a previous version of pcsx)

it wont work. its a .bin file and wont load oh well
Bin files may be read by linuziso as well.

Anyways, if you wanna be sure your ISO works, try using Gigaherz CD/DVD plugin and your originla PS2 disc.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-15-2009, 01:59 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Bin files may be read by linuziso as well.

Anyways, if you wanna be sure your ISO works, try using Gigaherz CD/DVD plugin and your originla PS2 disc.

if they may be read by it then why dose it give me an error?

EDIT: Ok working now i had to edit the name of the file for it to work for some reason.
It gave you an error because you still didnt listen, Bositman told you to unmount it, but you didnt, so the file was still locked. As a result when linuziso tried to open it access was denied because you still had it mounted
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]