Will these PC specs be able to run PCSX2 at full speed?
Question 
I'm planning to buy a laptop mainly to play PS2 games but i wanted to know if this laptop is capable to run PS2 games (with PCSX2 Emulator) at full speed (best FPS)? (I don't need to know the settings for PCSX2 for the best performance because i already know it)

Here are the specifications:
Processor model: Intel® Atom™ Processor N2600B Dual Core
Processor speed: 1Mb L2 Cache, 1.6 Ghz, Dual Core
System RAM installed: 1Gb Ddr3-1066 Memory
Spare RAM Slots: 0 (i don't think this is needed to know for it to run but i just included it anyway)
Video Graphics: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 (Intel® Gma 3150), 64 Mb Of Dedicated Video Memory, Supporting Microsoft® Directx® 9

please someone reply ASAP.

Sponsored links

better not
in fact i have the same specs as yours on my siggy it's super-duper slow it's Vmax at less than 10 fps.

best to get a desktop instead.

edit:
keep in mind a netbook is -100%(perfectly impossible) to running pcsx2.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I have to agree, that laptop will struggle with PCSX2, the processor is very weak and the graphics card is extremely weak. I would do as tallbender says and play games on a desktop computer, preferably with specs close to his (graphics card and cpu-wise)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

NO NO NO NO!!!!
(08-22-2012, 02:45 PM)metal dra900n Wrote: I don't need to know the settings for PCSX2 for the best performance because i already know it

Can you please tell me? Huh
He probably meant game settings from the settings topic and maybe from the wiki.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Thanks guys for replying

What laptop do you recommend to get full speed? (if there is a laptop that can run PCSX2 at full speed, I don't want to get desktop since I want to play portable) and I can't buy separate computer parts to add to it since I don't know where to buy and how to insert it because I'm a noob.
Do you know if the Sony Vaio 14 Notebook would be perfect?
Though it would take AGES to save up for this laptop ($994)
Sony Vaio 14 Notebook specifications:
2nd Generation Intel Core i5-2450m 2.5ghz CPU
4GB RAM
640GB HDD
Win 7 Home Premium
1GB Graphics Memory
AMD Radeon HD 7670M
640 GB HDD
4 GB RAM

If you guys know any laptops that can run PCSX2 emulator perfectly or near perfect (without modifying it) reply please
$994!?

Hell, might as well buy 4 or 5 PS2s or get a couple of PS3s. That's WAAAAY to expensive for the sake of PS2 emulation (even then it would not perfectly mimic PS2 gameplay fully as of now). That's probably more then enough to get a really good PC that can emulate PS2s greatly. I'm won't stop you if you want to buy that laptop, but the price tag is a bit absurd.

Pcsx2 is better optimized for desktops than on laptops. Not that you can't do it on a laptop, but it'd just be easier on a desktop.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Sony Vaios and MacBooks are for noobs who don't know where to spend their money.