Will this controller is going to work on win7?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Wired-...632wt_1185

I assume that its not an original one but I wanted to ask if it is going to work the same?

Sponsored links

It should be plug and play I mean the guy does say PC Windows 7 in the title...except if he's lying Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
"The XBOX 360 Controller is for use with most Microsoft widows XP-based computers and with the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system."
Im not sure if this includes win 7...
Yes 360 controllers are natively supported in windows 7 and if there is a driver issue, download the driver directly from microsoft. This controller works great in many games like assassins creed, and even pcsx2 because the analogue sticks dpads and number of buttons are the same as the PS2 controls. You can set up rumble too it works great.

I have a wireless one via usb wireless dongle so i can play multiplayer games with friends if i like on my PC. The dongle can connect up to 4 controllers like 360 can.

While it works well for PCSX2 it's better in these PC based games i've played:
GTA4
Assassins creed 1, 2 and 2:Brotherhood
Mirror's edge
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Fable 3
From dust
Magic the gathering - duels of the planeswalkers
Peggle
Portal 1 and 2
Spiral Knights
Sanctum

I've used it in pcsx2 for every game which is a respectable list including FFX, Dragon Quest 9, Final fantasy 12, Yakuza 1 & 2, Devil may cry 3: special edition, Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, Star Ocean 3: 'Till the end of time and Shadow of the Colossus.
Note that the controller mentioned in the original topic is fake.

In my country counterfeit DualShock 2s and Xbox 360 controllers are everywhere. If they did not work, no one would sell/buy them.

Counterfeit DualShock 2 costs $10 compared to $17 of the genuine unit. But I hear the button quality is noticably lower. The also exist a USB controller that resembles the DualShock 2 and costs only $4 and it sucks. The same thing for Xbox 360 controller. If you get the wireless counterfeit unit, you will have difficulty installing the Wireless Receiver because the driver sucks just like the controller -- it is not plug'n'play like the original. But AFAIK the USB version works fine.

Last word: don't buy the counterfeit unit, unless you're too short of cash.