Will this laptop run PCSX2??
MSI Wind U210 Specifications:

* 1.6GHz AMD Athlon Neo X2 Dual Core Processor L335
* 2GB 800MHz DDR2 (1 Dimm)
* 12.1" WXGA LED-Backlit Widescreen Display (1366x768)
* 250GB 5400RPM Toshiba SATA Hard Drive
* ATI Mobility Radeon X1270 Graphics

I just want to know what fps I will get from this Specs...

Sponsored links

It'll run, but I wouldn't expect more than half speeds with most games...

Weak CPU and integrated graphics make for a sad PCSX2 machine.
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
I would say it will run, but be unplayable, way to low specs, the processor is horrible according to Passmark.
Perhaps between 5-10fps you will get in game.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
ouch, well I tried PCSX2 in MSI wind U100 with a processor of intel atom and intel integrated graphics, I've got maximum of 5 fps playing naruto shipuuden >__<, so even in dual core it doesnt have improvement T__T
It's not only the matter of having a dual core processor, but one that has a fairly decent clockrate. The Atom's are designed to be low power and are based on older CPU architecture... they aren't designed to handle intense calculations like that done with emulation. They are designed to handle basic web browsing and word processing, and it shows Wink

That said, AMD's Neo line is basically the same kind of situation... Outdated hardware that is retooled to be super energy efficient and only good for webbrowsing and word documents.
[Image: 2748844.png]
I tried naruto shipuuden and get 20-30 fps in battle... not bad, but slow hehe..
I think that any/every ultraportable is out of question. Do not attempt, for it is futile even if it does "run."
Desktop: "Tuna-PC"
[email protected]
evga 260gtx c216
4gb ram

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite Fusion
[email protected]
Radeon 3650M
4gb ram
update your PC if you want to get good speed, thats my idea.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]
@The Warrior

We have same PC Specs ^^

There's no problem in playing PCSX2 in my PC, I just want to try it in this laptop cause I can bring it to school and play with my friends...