Windows 10 issues?
I'm considering upgrading to Windows 10 - are there any compatibility issues with PCSX2 I should know about before I take the plunge?
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit

Sponsored links

nope, all is good Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks!
CPU: i7 4790K  GPU: MSI GTX980
RAM: 16 GB DDR4  OS: Windows 7 64-bit
No compatibility problems per se but it can be glitchy. I recommend sticking with Windows 7.
(01-27-2016, 09:44 PM)[]HP[]Hawkeye Wrote: No compatibility problems per se but it can be glitchy. I recommend sticking with Windows 7.

What's glitchy? I haven't come across any glitches

I don't mean anything with PCSX2 I'm talking about the operating system itself can be glitchy at times.
Iv come across zero glitches with Windows 10 Pro!
PC SPECS - MSI GTX 980 GAMING 4G, I7 4790K @ 4GHZ, 16GB RAM, WINDOWS 10 PRO 64BIT

GAME DOCK ICONS MADE BY ME - http://30011887.deviantart.com/gallery/
I've had full system failure on Win10 Pro on multiple attempts.

However, that's neither here nor there.

System issues aside, PCSX2 and Win 10 seem to work just fine together. I would just recommend backing up your system before you take the plunge just to be safe.
[Image: c9hit5-2.png]
Windows 10 is great, but you'll probably want to modify a few settings. I installed Classic Shell because I still prefer the Windows 7 style Start Menu. I also disabled all Notifications and turned background Apps and Cortana off. You may want to check over the Privacy settings as well. Just upgraded my Dell Latitude E6420 laptop from Windows 7 Pro and did a fresh install and it even automatically installed the drivers I needed.
No need to check over the privacy settings, just get this and immunize everything Smile https://www.safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/