Windows 7 Update
Ohwell it's bubye Vista and HELLOO 7 have got pretty bad Processor so even 5FPS speedup works for me hehe well it could make the 20FPS in my DBZ tenkaichi3 to 25FPS then it's a VAST improvement for me and by the scores you gave above I think everybody else who wants to speed things up a bit in a game or two should try it though I should warn you already you will have to go without food for like a month or two If you buy Windows7(LEGALLY)Laugh
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86

Sponsored links

could you please try to post in an understandable way ?
your last post is quite ununderstandable...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
after installing windows 7 the speed of pcsx2 is still somewhat same while the speed of other games like fifa 09 has increased . have updated direct x too and changed graphic setting in pcsx2 to dx11.after installing windows 7 pcsx2 also doesnt get completely fullscreen as shown in the screenshot. can this be affecting the speed.?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

any suggestions ?
Hmm i dont think so...The diff between this and fullscreen is insignificant..well thats what i think
(06-06-2010, 03:36 PM)nishil Wrote: any suggestions ?
Alt+Enter Laugh
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
alt+enter for full screen dont use the option inside pcsx2
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
thnx .
is there any sound plugins other than spu2 and zerospu,which might work well in tekken 5 and soul calibur 3 ?
SPU2-X works perfectly with both games.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(06-07-2010, 08:13 AM)Bositman Wrote: SPU2-X works perfectly with both games.

spu 2 works well with both the games ,but game speed is slower than in zero spu2, in zero spu2 the speed is better but sound is very bad.
is there other sound plugings which will have both good speed and sound too?