Windows Error (0xc00000005)
I thought the newest beta had a self contained installer with all the included files?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.

Sponsored links

(07-29-2009, 09:51 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: I thought the newest beta had a self contained installer with all the included files?

It includes all files needed for PCSX2 to run,the beta executable and ONLY the new beta plugins. So yes,since many plugins haven't been updated they are missing from the beta installer packs but you can just copy them from the 0.9.6 binary.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Damn this forum is helpful, it's already fixed, didn't know that I should download the binary..thanks. It works now lol.
Hi Im facing the same problem on my pcsx2.....every time i start the game the video screen opens up but after 2 or three seconds it reports the same error..that "xxx.exe has encountered a problem and needs to shut down"
I hv tried uninstalling pscx2 and the getting the binary version and even tried to download new plugins but nothing wrks. I m trying to play wwe smackdown vs raw 2010.
Please Help!!