Windows Error (0xc00000005)
Hi, I just needed some help running this emulator here in my PC..
Here are my specs from dxdiag:

[Image: systemn.jpg]

Everytime I hit the Run CD/DVD on the emulator, a window pops up, then the "Don't Send" error pops up too, with the "xxx.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" . First I thought it was gonna work, cause the screen for the game popped up, but then this crappy error comes out. I just needed some help. Thanks.

I would do anything to make this work, just give me the tips and tricks Laugh.

Sponsored links

How are you trying to run the game? Are you using an actual PS2 disc in your DVD drive? Or are you using an ISO backup of a game you own? If it's the later, try using the physical disc. If that still doesn't work the game may be incompatible.

If it's the actual disc that isn't working, you can try ripping the game to your computer or it may be that your DVD drive simply doesn't like PS2 games (there are quite a few of those out there)
Well.You can try the following things
1)Update your DirectX
2)Delete your pcsx2 folder(unistall it,if you downloaded the installer but remember to keep your bios).Then download the windows binary,extract,put your bios to the folder and reconfig.Then try to run the game again.
3)Try the latest beta you can find in pcsx2 site.

I don't think its your hardware,because your machine seems strong enough.If you post your config it may helps us more to help you.
I uninstalled it, downloaded the beta posted here in the forums, and still nothing. Since the beta installer comes with only the Linuz ISO, I copied the Gigaherz plugin from the 0.9.6 to the beta 1474 folder..I ran the dvd, and it still gives me the error. A screen pops up with nothing.

Im using the original disc, with Gigaherz plugin.

Screenies would take a while, it'll be up later. thanks.
you skipped this :

Quote:1)Update your DirectX
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
9.0c is the latest.

DirectX 10 and 11 can't run in XP (the OS the user is using.)

btw, for tech-savvy people: 0xC0000005 is STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.
ReactOS, check it out.
(07-28-2009, 09:01 PM)coldReactive Wrote: 9.0c is the latest.

DirectX 10 and 11 can't run in XP (the OS the user is using.)

btw, for tech-savvy people: 0xC0000005 is STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

There are revisions every few months, the latest one was in March. That's what everyone means when they say "update your DirectX". These are not included via the Windows Update.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Oh yeah *facepalm* I forgot.
ReactOS, check it out.
Try updating your windows via windows update.It may help.
(07-28-2009, 07:33 PM)GoogleWithMe Wrote: I uninstalled it, downloaded the beta posted here in the forums, and still nothing. Since the beta installer comes with only the Linuz ISO, I copied the Gigaherz plugin from the 0.9.6 to the beta 1474 folder..I ran the dvd, and it still gives me the error. A screen pops up with nothing.

Im using the original disc, with Gigaherz plugin.

Screenies would take a while, it'll be up later. thanks.

If I understand exactly what you say,you unistalled pcsx2 and then you just got pcsx2 beta 1474?
Because if you had done this,you sure miss a lot of pcsx2 files that are important to work.

Please follow the following steps:
1)Update your direct-x from here
2)download pcsx2 windows binary from the download's section of pcsx2 website and extract it
3)download pcsx2 beta 1474 and install it to pcsx2 folder(where you extracted the binary)
4)reconfigure pcsx2 and try again to run the game you want

Keep in mind that you must unistall/delete anything from your computer that has to do with pcsx2.You can unistall pcsx2 via control panel.

Hope it helps