Wipeout Pulse (PAL) - flashing and broken shadows
my pulse is running just great @max (3x native, 1920x1200), any speedhacksHappy

but there is one problem with shadows as you can see at attached pics

shadows of ships are flashing like crazy, which is worse the fact that they are breaking (or changing theyr appearance) constantly. can you please help me with this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(09-26-2011, 02:58 AM)finalelf Wrote: my pulse is running just great @max (3x native, 1920x1200), any speedhacksHappy

but there is one problem with shadows as you can see at attached pics

shadows of ships are flashing like crazy, which is worse the fact that they are breaking (or changing theyr appearance) constantly. can you please help me with this?

Can u try w/o speed hacks and native resolution, maybe some hacks are breaking the models, also check if in software mode is any problem.

ps post a pic of ur plugins and cofiguration too
ok, ill check native res and software mode.
w/o hacks checked already - no effect.

EDIT: yes, in dx software modes, shadows are perfect. what does it mean? i also uploaded a small video (my 1st fraps and youtube videoSmile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXYzkkb253U
in video im using alpha hack for bloom correction. but shadow issue is also there without alpha hack.

EDIT: other video. not mine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

no ideas. still? is discribed bug normal? ors is my gpu broken?
It's one of those things just not emulated right in hardware mode. i see you have the gsdx hacks section enabled, you could try playing with the skipdraw hack and see if that solves it.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

thank you, refraction, for your honest responseClosedeyes

unfortunately skipdraw does not solve that issue. i wonder why in splitscreen mode there are no shadows at all. maybe its possible to remove them for other race modes too? it would be better then broken flashing shadows which annoy you all the time. there is no hack or some tweak option for it?